The Ramblers

That would be nice cause this just isn't working out for me:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=102707798112924230615.0004933bfc735d450ad37

I can get a flight to NY for free :)

Can you get me a free flight too Jo? :D

I really love New York so much... my hubbie proposed to me there. Awwww.... I get all sentimental and happy when I think of New York.

Sheffield sounds good! :haha:
i was going to mention about you aliss! don't think i could manage a flight to new york though!

Ooh since Jo is offering free flights then im in :rofl:

Whats sheffield like for driving through? Is it busy n lots of roundabouts n lanes? Im fine when i have a couple of mins to figure out which exit the sat nav means, but when its lanes and roundabouts on top of each other i tend to manage to take the wrong exits, lol x

Wasnt going to spill on the c4 thing last night, lol. Didnt watch it, just wanted opinions. Im looking for a replacement for lost. I dont watch telly wehen the telly tells me i should, im far to rebelious for that. Im more of a 4oder :D

I hate driving in sheffield! I always get lost!! its full of one ways and no entrys!
but if sheffield was the meeting place we could always meet at the big shopping complex just off the m1.

Still havent seen it, lol. Ill 4od it later if i gat a chance x

Sheffiels sounds scary :( Its a rediculous amount to get the train though, and id be scared of missing my stop, lol x

Ive found it x Doesnt seem to difficult x Mind u i do think you will all be missing out on a lovely day at the sea side >.>

Meadowhall???? I met Ray from 2unlimited there :rofl: remember them?!?!?!

Omg Jo how do you get free flights?!!? It's Chris's childhood dream to go there, he is OBSESSED with the mafia lol I would love to be able to surprise him with a trip there, but it'll never happen :nope:

I'd need to stay over somewhere if we met. Which is fine lol

So how did the babies sleep last night? Noah went 9-6 :happydance:

yeah thats right!

megan went from 8 till 5 with one dummy call wakeup at 3!

Well done Megan!!! :D

I love the beach! Ohhh I wish I could drive lol

Finn did 8-3:30 then awake till about 5, then back off till 7 then 8-9. I was asleep by 11 though so was all good x Now we r chillin in bed.

Morning! A slept 9-11, 12-2, 2-4, 4-8! How are we all?

I have virgin points from when work sent me to kenya! :)

Ive got virgin points from being celebate for so long! 10 more n im half way to a free hymen!

Sounds like a crappy night Jo :(

Gem I miss Lost, mmmm that sexy desmond

Rhys slept 10 till 7 but woke up about five times but got himself back to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back