The Ramblers

aww hun that is abit gross

Rhys has his injections in an hour, any tips

I know, i wasn't expecting anyone to drink it, thought it would just be funny :sick:

Calpol is the only thing i can suggest!

he seems to be ok, it was so sad hearing him cry like that

now its telling me the files too big!!:dohh:
ill get there eventually!
i'm wanting it for my avatar ive looked all over the screen and their isnt a upload button just a save.

No didn't go well last night so ive given up:cry: i know expressing is best for her as then i know shes getting enough. just pumping like mad now so i can get infront of myself!

Megans had her injections this morning bless her she screamed! i heard her and i was in the waiting room! made OH take her in she can fall out wi him then not me:haha:
shes a bit grumpy but not crying much thank god!

hows everyones day going?

on the milk thing dont think i would dare drink it but i have read somewhere on this site that it tastes like vanilla milk!!!
what did your friend say it tasted like?! or did you feel too sick to ask!!!:wacko:

I know, i wasn't expecting anyone to drink it, thought it would just be funny :sick:

after she had the injections the nurse told my OH to get some liquid paracetamol from the chemist so obviously thats what i asked for when i got to the chemist! the lady behind the counter looked at me gone out when i asked for liquid paracetamol and asked me if i wanted it in capsules:wacko:!!
Why didn't the nurse just tell me to get calpol instead of liquid paracetamol put the cashier right on the spot lol!!

now its telling me the files too big!!:dohh:
ill get there eventually!
i'm wanting it for my avatar ive looked all over the screen and their isnt a upload button just a save.

No didn't go well last night so ive given up:cry: i know expressing is best for her as then i know shes getting enough. just pumping like mad now so i can get infront of myself!

Megans had her injections this morning bless her she screamed! i heard her and i was in the waiting room! made OH take her in she can fall out wi him then not me:haha:
shes a bit grumpy but not crying much thank god!

hows everyones day going?

on the milk thing dont think i would dare drink it but i have read somewhere on this site that it tastes like vanilla milk!!!
what did your friend say it tasted like?! or did you feel too sick to ask!!!:wacko:

This is how I get my avatar pic to change..

1. click on your name (top right) so you should go to your profile.

2. click customise profile.

3. click on edit avatar (on left hand side)

4. go down to browse and click on it.. select the pic from your computer that you want as your avatar. When you have selected the pic... click on open.

5. The file should appear (in a worded format) in the browse bar...

6. click save changes.. and it should then be your avatar pic. :)

Hope this helps x

sometimes it tells me "file upload failed" but when i check, it has uploaded and has been set as my avatar pic.

after she had the injections the nurse told my OH to get some liquid paracetamol from the chemist so obviously thats what i asked for when i got to the chemist! the lady behind the counter looked at me gone out when i asked for liquid paracetamol and asked me if i wanted it in capsules:wacko:!!
Why didn't the nurse just tell me to get calpol instead of liquid paracetamol put the cashier right on the spot lol!!

Didn't you get it on prescription? They wrote a prescription for it out for Poppy.

no they just said ask for it at the pharmacy robbin gits!!

Ive done all that but it always says file upload failed.

no they just said ask for it at the pharmacy robbin gits!!

Ive done all that but it always says file upload failed.

check the type of file the picture it is.. it may need changing to jpeg

I've tasted my milk and it's like the left over milk after having cornflakes with sugar.

My friend took a swig of cider staright after so he didn't really taste it, he just spewed haha.

Hey jess. If you email me your pic i will try sort it out so it will work for you if you like :D [email protected]

Just let me know on here if you do as my email is a mine field n i wont just come across it, lol!

Breast milk...YUMMEHHHH! Lol, not! Thats funny as though. I think if someone told me i wouldnt dare, then id have to, but otherwise id be leaving well alone, lol. Although i dont think its all that gross. We drink it from an animal that farts all day long and walks round in its own shit n piss n that doesnt gross us out. Ive had worse bodily fluids in my mouth, lol! (sry ladies)

Im not lookin forwards to injections either :( How were your lo's with their heel pricks? Finn dint even flinch so im hoping he follows suit with his injections.

Albert didn't flinch for his heel prick but cried a little at his jabs and then slept.

I'm gonna start making people tea with it in hahaha with their permission of course.

Lol, unless its annoying visitors. Bugger their permission then, haha! Sleep!

All Rhys has done since the injections is sleep, is that normal

well when he wakes up he screams blue murder, bless him lots of cuddles are needed I think

Seems lots of babies sleep after them. Poor lil fella. Finn has been a misery for the past 3 days and i have no idea why (useless mummy) He is constantly grunting and groaning at me when he isnt screaming. Dreading the poor lil fella having jabs on top. Maybe if he still doesnt seem well ill try get them moved back a bit. He is really farty, but also has a bit of a snuffly nose. Its not like he is totally bunged up, but like he just has a little something moving about in there so when he is screaming cos of farting pain, you can hear he isnt breathing properly and then gets worked up even more. Gonna try his nasal drops, see if they help, even though he is fine when he isnt already worked up.

Dont know what to do for the best wih his jabs. Let him have them and feel doubly poop, but maybe sleep through it, or put them off till he seems better, then give them to him n watch him feel poop all over again. These babies r technical lil creatures x

How weird, A has been the same as Finn recently. Not sure if they'll give the jabs if he's feeling poorly though.

The nurse said they still have the jabs if they have abit of a cold but not if they have a temp

He seems to be eating all over the place as well. You offer him his bottle and he half chews on it then spits it out then screams like he is hungry. I dont think its oral thrush (My first though) No idea whats up with him. Isnt it always the same...You think you have worked out how to keep them happy then kabaamm! SOmething new pops up to throw a spanner in the works, lol!

Ive just ordered his cot mattress :) He is ready for his big bed, lol! Should arrive monday, and im ordering sheets from Tesco as they have half price sheets at the min. 2 x fitted sheets for just under £4. Ive bought 8 and hope this will be enough to be getting on with. Ive also got round to ordering my changing bag, or rather in the process of doin now.

https://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/multi-pocket-bag-designed-exclusively-for-vertbaudet.htm?ProductId=703133038&t=6#

Went for this in the end. I have some spend so much get half off vouchers so im gonna grab a few more bits while im there. Retail therapy is getting dangerous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->