The Ramblers

Scampie... could be trapped wind. Babies can't tell the difference between tummy ache and hunger. Try holding his legs up like you would for a nappy change or rub his tummy clockwise to see if you can get more bottom burps out!

Ooooh, i love that website. I'm only spending money on nappies now though!

Lol, its bloody expensive. What are delivery times like?

He defo has pain from his wind at the minute. I just dont know why its increasing. Strange thing is Finn is a huge eater, and he is even doing this if he hasnt had anything for 3 hours. Normally after 3 hours he would chew your hand off given the opportunity, lol. Speaking of hands, he is still chomping away on his, and anything he can find to throw in his mouth.

He defo doesnt have a temp Missy, feels quite cool if anything. I quit at trying to be super mum! Time to stick to being "mum may work it out some time in the future!"

Sry was replying as u did. He is on size 2 already. I suppose trying size 3 wont hurt as i will need them in future, but surely he cant need size 3 yet, unless Dr Browns are different.

No idea on delivery times because i've never ordered from them! Too bloody expensive :)

I never know why a cries. Was trying everything earlier before i realised he had poo right up his back :rofl:

could you get the vary flo ones they have a cross instead of a hole

Rhys seems to be having stomach cramps making him scream, is that normal after the injections

Sry not sure whats normal :( Dr Browns dont do a vari flow. When i tried him wioth TT VF he didnt get on with them at all.

Verbaudet r driving me mad. Gonna have to order by post. God knows how much i just spent on the phone trying to get into my acc. I dont see anywhere i can use my order codes to save money, and they are asking for card details. DOnt wanna put them in then find out i cant use my voucher codes.

I doubt it, lol. There might be something good in my lounge though, haha. Im being very naughty. DS1 is off to grandmas and the ex, ex might be popping round, lol. He has been gaggin to get round for months bless him, lol! Well i have no reason to say no now do i :) That's one fine specimen of a man, lol. Dont panic, im not a relationship hopper. But its been a good 9 months..So a bit of fun wont hurt :D

lol well dont end up with a pregnancy scare like me and dopey

You crack me up scampie. I could do with finding a man though tbh.

would you guys feel werid having sex in the room the baby was in if he was asleep

Nope! Not whilst he's not old enough to know what's going on.

see I cant do it, cant even have sex if the cat is in the room lol

Lol, wont be tonight. If it was fob then maybe, but it would be dull boring quiet sex, with 1 eye watching out. Basically the normal sex we had, cept now im watcin out for baby eyes peepin instead of doin the mental shoppin list :)

OMG I used to do the mental shopping list with my ex, he was a no forplay one position sort of guy

Sry late reply to earlier mention of pregnancy.

Ooh missy..Nooo! I hate to say it but if i managed to get mysel;f into that situation right now, then id have a termination. I cope pretty well on my own, but thats cos i ignore most of the shit going non with fob. I wouldnt be able to cope with a new baby on top, especially as it wouldnt be with the same dad. I feel bad enough for DS1 as it is without having another 1. He is a godsend bless him, but he is already put on enough.

OMG I used to do the mental shopping list with my ex, he was a no forplay one position sort of guy

LOL! I got the foreplay bit, but like fuck did he know what he was doin. I was better off gettin my £15 rabbit immitation out, and that was a pile of shit!

pointless post but ive finally uploaded an avatar pic! Gave up tryin with the computer so i tried mi phone and its done it! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->