The Ramblers

OMG I used to do the mental shopping list with my ex, he was a no forplay one position sort of guy

LOL! I got the foreplay bit, but like fuck did he know what he was doin. I was better off gettin my £15 rabbit immitation out, and that was a pile of shit!

I got the rampant rabbit heartthrob, worth every penny :blush:

megans been a right grumpy bum since her injections carnt wait for her bedtime!

thanks for the offer to sort my pic out scampie. Ive finally sussed it though it must b my computer thats knackard!

yeah it doesnt seem to have worked. Has it bruised rhys leg? It has megans bless her.

Morning guys

Hope your evening went ok Scampie :winkwink:

Rhys is much better this morning, went to sleep at 10:30 and didnt wake till 7
he is now asleep again, I could get used to that

Girls is it ok if Cherryglitter joins us, she is feeling low since having Jake

yeah of course more the merrier!!!:thumbup:
megan has been a bit better today!!
she ended up in my bed last night though!!:dohh: little lady dint want to sleep in her bed!

Morning ladies! And what a fab morning it is, lol!

I think ive figured out why he wakes up so much! He always wakes between 12 and 1. Usually half hour after i go to sleep. Last night i was up till 4 and he woke at half four. One other night i was up till 3 and he slept till 330. Ive decided i wake him up with my snoring, lol! Going to buy some of those nose strip things and see if i can get a nights sleep. Think ill be bathing with him n gettin in bed when he does tonight, i need sleep, lol!

Well done on the pic jess x Shes a proper cutie, lol.

Course cherryglitter can join. Nice to have sum1 else on board. I like people joining slowly, lol. I can keep up with who what and when then. I get lost in april may june mummies thread x

Just found out FOB is seeing someone :cry:

After I specifically asked him to tell me so I didn't find out through other people. What happened? He didn't tell me. I found out in front of about 20 people. I feel like a right mug. No wonder he's been letting me down. He owes me £270 and I can't get hold of him. It's fucking shit.

After I specifically asked him to tell me so I didn't find out through other people. What happened? He didn't tell me. I found out in front of about 20 people. I feel like a right mug. No wonder he's been letting me down. He owes me £270 and I can't get hold of him. It's fucking shit.

Aww hun im sorry, what a SOB

Atleast A will know what kind of man he is, treating his mummy like that

I think ive figured out why he wakes up so much! He always wakes between 12 and 1. Usually half hour after i go to sleep. Last night i was up till 4 and he woke at half four. One other night i was up till 3 and he slept till 330. Ive decided i wake him up with my snoring, lol! Going to buy some of those nose strip things and see if i can get a nights sleep. Think ill be bathing with him n gettin in bed when he does tonight, i need sleep, lol!

Course cherryglitter can join. Nice to have sum1 else on board. I like people joining slowly, lol. I can keep up with who what and when then. I get lost in april may june mummies thread x

Hope it works hun, I love bathing with Rhys its like bonding time since I dont bf

Rhys has a red lump on his head from head butting me in the mouth
Bad mummy of the day award goes to me

I saw your comment on facebook and thought id come see if you have said anything on here. Bless ya hun. What a C**t! Men are complete arseholes arent they. Ive got a funny feeling my ex is seeing sum1, and has been since i was about 15 weeks pregnant. I may be wrong. Why do they have to be such selfish, self obsessed, arseholes! 4

Big higs to you hun! From what you have said about him, she will probably soon realise he is a bit of a waste of space anyway, and he will be left with neither of u. You deserve much better than him x

Jess meant to say Rhys often ends up in bed with us hogging all the room lol

Hope it works hun, I love bathing with Rhys its like bonding time since I dont bf

Thanks hun. STill working on ngetting in the bath,lol. DIdnt get in till 6 and now im cookin curry :D Dint manage to find any nose strip things in tesco either...Grrr! Will have to go a hunting tomorrow now.

so did you have fun last night scampie, I just watched the film moon

Lol, indeed! Some well deserved fun. Now im just suffering from lack of sleep, lol. Hoping to make up for it tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->