The Ramblers

OMG Oh is playing the most disturbing xbox game ever, if you stand in a animal trap you get shredded and it all in black and white

so freaky

What on earth is that?

Finn just figured out how to move his whole body at once, lol. He likes to float around in the water and have his whole body under so i just support him under his head and the rest of him floats. He decided instead of just kicking his legs about a littlle he was gonna give it big lix, lol! His arms n legs were really goin for it, lol. He looked like he was havin a fit or something bless him, lol. He was laughin away as well bless him :) Think he wore himself out as he utterly screamed the place down when we got out and is now driftin off on his bottlle :)

Still got bottlkes to do. So much for gettin in bed when he does, lol.

Rhys is doing the same, drifting off with a bottle in his mouth. Wont let it go though lol

The game is called limbo, I am gonna have nightmares

Yey we have sleeping baby and bottles in the sterilizer. Almost there. Put him in his sleepin bag tonight, now im worried he might be a little hot. :(

Wonder if jo wil be back on tonight. Hope she is ok bless her x

I know, I am also worried bout Janny

she hasnt been on in ages

No she hasnt has she. Also Hayley_Willis, i think thats her last name. She had a Finley the same day as me. Havent heard from her since just before they made the birthday buddies thread.

I'm back, have been on a hen do at my friend's house. managed to work out i'm not bothered about him seeing someone, other than the fact she's a cow, it's just that he didn't tell me himself and she might be the reason he hasn't seen albert much. going on the people he has been with since we broke up and his ex before me, i'm too good for him anyway. maybe not pretty enough but definitely too old and too nice!

that's rubbish if he was cheating on you scampie - men reqlly can be dicks. glad you had fun last night though.

missy - my ex used to play max payne and that gave me nightmares!

Jess meant to say Rhys often ends up in bed with us hogging all the room lol
i know what you mean im always stuck on mi side nearly falling off the edge! Lol knew i should have got a kingsize instead of a double! glad you had a good night scampie least your getting some action! My oh does an afters shift doesnt finish till 2 in mornin so we never get time as im always too busy in day wi megan!:dohh: im starting to feel deprived nevermind him!:haha: :hugs: glad your okay dopey men can be such arses! What would it have hurt him to tell you first by the sounds of it your better off without him. U deserve alot better.

Girls is it ok if Cherryglitter joins us, she is feeling low since having Jake

Oh and hello :wave: to Cherryglitter when she comes and joins us for a ramble! :D

Hey girls, how are you all doing? Havent been on here for the past 2 weeks as my parents have been visiting from germany. Hope you and your llittle ones are well.
xxx

I'm back, have been on a hen do at my friend's house. managed to work out i'm not bothered about him seeing someone, other than the fact she's a cow, it's just that he didn't tell me himself and she might be the reason he hasn't seen albert much. going on the people he has been with since we broke up and his ex before me, i'm too good for him anyway. maybe not pretty enough but definitely too old and too nice!

that's rubbish if he was cheating on you scampie - men reqlly can be dicks. glad you had fun last night though.

missy - my ex used to play max payne and that gave me nightmares!

...Not pretty enough??? Is he some kind of god or something, cos i was quite suprised at how pretty you are when i checked your face book. After seeing your profile pic on there i thought maybe you had something to hide...But hell no! And just how many women has he been through in 11 months? From the sounds of it she wont last to long, lol.

FOB was sposed to come round Friday to see the kids after not turning up last sunday. I text him to ask for a time as we would be out at some point. He ignored me and turned up when we were out. Left a message saying he will come sunday. I text him when we went out, and text him when we got back, but as he refuses to talk to me i have no idea if he is coming or not. His loss hey. Finn doesnt know the difference but i feel bad for sam, although he is more interested in goin to Africa alive tomorrow than worrying about that twat! Luckily i knew better than to say he was coming.

I was proper lazy today. Got up with Finn at 7, then he was asleep by 8 so i went back to bed. Each time he woke up to feed he went back to sleep till about 1pm, so i dint get up till then either, lol! Good times!

Thanks scampie. I saw him today and it made things worse. He cried and everything which made me feel bad. Says he loves me but we're just not right for each other which is probably right. To me he is the most beautiful person in the world, there is a picture of him on my fb somewhere, he's mixed race and his name begins with k (don't want to put his name because it's a public forum haha). I text him when he left saying 'be honest... is there a chance of us ever getting back together? I can take an honest answer' i was hoping he'd say no but he put 'i can't answer that'. Bloody men!

Your ex really needs kicking into gear, sorry he's being an arse :hugs:

Gahh! Thats why i never got over my ex. Yes the one who came round fri night, lol. I was totally in love with him, but while he dint wanna be with me he wouldnt just stay away or tell me to FO. Men are shit arent they. A straight answer makes life so much easier :hugs:

No sign from FOB. Havent bothered to text him, he will no doubt of already made it my fault in his own mind. I really dont want to see him to be honest, so made the day brighter for me, lol. Sam hasnt really become to bothered yet. Im hoping to keep him busy daily, so by the time hne notices he has half got over it already, lol. If only that would work x

Hi fluffpuffin. Sorry dint read your hello when i last replied, must of missed the last page. Hope you had a nice time with ur rents and WB x

Hiya Fluffpuffin, hows Isla

Rhys slept in his travel cot last night for the first time, it went well
what did you decide to do bout a cot Dopey

Hey everyone!!!! That's me back from England, I'm bloody knackered so will catch up soon.....but for now.....I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! Never thought I'd be so happy to see my period lol

Hope you're all good, will probs be on tonight xx

Missy - i have a humphrey's corner cot, haven't used it yet so naturally the cat has claimed it :haha:

Janie - glad you're not up the duff. That's three of us now... anyone else? :rofl:

Well I hope im not pregnant, still no period

I suppose so but I dont think I a am, just the PCOS rearing its head again

I dont really feel I can complain bout Oh but I am so mad, I really want to get engaged

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->