The Ramblers

Noah has been screaming for the last half hour, he wont go to sleep! My head is actually bursting I've had to put him down and come on here for 5 mins I'm so stressed :(

Aww hun, I do that too

He's asleep now he wore himself out. I actually don't know what I'm gonna do when he's too big for his swing! That's the only place he naps lol

A is starting to self settle i think. I used to sing him to sleep, now i sing until he gets droopy eyes and he does the rest himself. Might be worth a try?

Rhys sell settles in the day but not the nights for some reason

:happydance: That's great news about moving house Jo! I'm excited for you x

See he settles fine at night :haha: Pop his dummy in and he'll drift off no bother. I'm gonna start putting him in his cot for naps too, starting tomorrow.

Yey for the new house Jo!

Sam plays cod as well, he loves it! He was running about in the close not long ago playing cod with his friend outside! He was shouting you measly faggot at him! Wonderful when you have gay neighbours...Lol! I had to call them in and ask them if they knew what a faggot was. His friends dad had given them an explanation, but im not sure scottish meatballs was what they were referring to in game :D My explanation did make them chucklke though, lol.

Forgotten whatelse i had to reply to now, lol.

Ive got purple hair dye :D

Gem, you forgot to say how cute A is :haha:

I still crack up when i think about you telling sam he was offering to put his balls in someone's mouth when he said teabagging :rofl:

I wanted to dress Rhys as a pumpkin for Halloween but Oh wont let me
He is just sooo round lol

Oh yeh, ur right jo i did, lol! I like the spiderr one :D

Buy him an orange vest eliese. If he is as round as finn he will look like a pumpkin neway :D

The worst thing about the tea bagging was it was in front of my dad, lol

tea bagging, I did have to look it up when you first said about it
Its amazing whats on urban dictionary

Hey all, I got evies halloween outfit for sat nights party. Shes gonna be a cute little witch lol. I love it

Shes still a bit chesty and hasnt slept much today but shes still suprisibgly happy. Fingers crossed shendsleeps tonight! Don't think I can cope with another night llike lat night

I don't know how to upload it? Lol...i havent looked yet, il check back now

He is so cute! And defo needs whiskers for the cat outfit lol ehat you gonna dress him in? I waareally tempted to get him thos all in one at work thag loojed like a suit! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->