The Ramblers

I suppose so but I dont think I a am, just the PCOS rearing its head again

I dont really feel I can complain bout Oh but I am so mad, I really want to get engaged

Oh okay.. after a few more weeks it's best to check again though-it's always best to know if your pregnant as soon as you can really. I'm sure you're not though; our bodies just do strange things after having a baby.

Is your OH showing any signs that he wants to get engaged? Have you spoken to him about it?

I'm getting cramps really bad now :( i didn't think you got periods back when breastfeeding!

Speaking (sort of) about pregnancy.... I told my hubbie I was broody today and he said "I don't think my body can go through that again so soon, nevermind yours!" :haha: made me chuckle!

Speaking (sort of) about pregnancy.... I told my hubbie I was broody today and he said "I don't think my body can go through that again so soon, nevermind yours!" :haha: made me chuckle!

haha men

We have been talking bout getting engaged for a while, I saw my ring today and he didnt buy it

haha men

We have been talking bout getting engaged for a while, I saw my ring today and he didnt buy it

Maybe he is waiting for the right moment? Maybe he is just adjusting to the new baby? Men eh? They are just weird lol. I know that now that you have Rhys you probably feel like it's an even better time to get engaged and married, but you're still young aren't you? How long have you been together?

Its kind of different for me hun cos I am only 23 but I have already been married it lasted 1.5 years plus Oh is 40

Its kind of different for me hun cos I am only 23 but I have already been married it lasted 1.5 years plus Oh is 40

Mmmmm if it's important to you then, you really need to talk to him about it. Now im thinking about it, I guess I can understand why you are annoyed- you have a baby together, live together (or am I wrong?) and are in a very settled relationship. Is he scared of commitment.. I just don't understand men. What does he say when you mention engagement/marriage?

nothing much really, I just wanna be married to him

Evening ladies. Come on Missy's OH! Pop that question, lol!

The dreaded period has gotten me...Or at least i think. Been having dark discharge for a couple of days, like a period dying off, then this morning it was bright red blood, but has been very minimal all day with no cramps or anything. Odd!

Ive had a stupid mummy moment. Decided to sort all my old bits out to store at dads till i get round to doin a car boot. Decided as Finns mattress was coming today i would bite the bullet and pack up his moses basket as he only has an inch of space left in it height wise. The idea was, if he doesnt like it, then unfortunately he is going to have to get used to it, and pretty quick as he is to big for his moses basket. If his moses basket wasnt here i couldnt give up and lay him back in it if he didnt want to sleep in his cot. Well...Dumb ass here didnt think about the fact the poor bugger was having his injections today. As if thats not bad enough, mummy has packed off his comfy, familiar bed! What a tit i am! I could slap myself sometimes, although he is happily asleep in it right now so maybe it wont be a problem. If it is ill juss get him in bed with me for the night x

Had a great day today. Been out all day. Went to the zoo with the kids and SIL. We all got our faces painted as well, lol (Cept Finn of course, although i so wanted to, lol!. Got a few funny looks driving home. Came home and set up his cot, then went to dads for dinner. Ive now managed to get the last of Finns washing on, sorted my bedroom and the kitchen out spotlessley and sorted the next 24 hours of bottles. Tomorrow is a chill day, just the lounge to sort and lots of cuddles for Finn if he is feelin poopy x

Hope you all had a good day.

Evening ladies. Come on Missy's OH! Pop that question, lol!

The dreaded period has gotten me...Or at least i think. Been having dark discharge for a couple of days, like a period dying off, then this morning it was bright red blood, but has been very minimal all day with no cramps or anything. Odd!

Ive had a stupid mummy moment. Decided to sort all my old bits out to store at dads till i get round to doin a car boot. Decided as Finns mattress was coming today i would bite the bullet and pack up his moses basket as he only has an inch of space left in it height wise. The idea was, if he doesnt like it, then unfortunately he is going to have to get used to it, and pretty quick as he is to big for his moses basket. If his moses basket wasnt here i couldnt give up and lay him back in it if he didnt want to sleep in his cot. Well...Dumb ass here didnt think about the fact the poor bugger was having his injections today. As if thats not bad enough, mummy has packed off his comfy, familiar bed! What a tit i am! I could slap myself sometimes, although he is happily asleep in it right now so maybe it wont be a problem. If it is ill juss get him in bed with me for the night x

Had a great day today. Been out all day. Went to the zoo with the kids and SIL. We all got our faces painted as well, lol (Cept Finn of course, although i so wanted to, lol!. Got a few funny looks driving home. Came home and set up his cot, then went to dads for dinner. Ive now managed to get the last of Finns washing on, sorted my bedroom and the kitchen out spotlessley and sorted the next 24 hours of bottles. Tomorrow is a chill day, just the lounge to sort and lots of cuddles for Finn if he is feelin poopy x

Hope you all had a good day.

Oh you meanie! hahahahaha the trauma of his injections and you take away his bed! :haha: He will adjust. Poppy HATES her moses basket... if she was strong enough she would chuck it away herself.

Glad you had a good day hun -sounds lovely :) x

I'm in such a good mood- :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Don't know why!

Haha! Happy Susie time :D Glad your so cheery x

Well he didnt sleep! I counted 7 times between 12 and 5 :( He was on me most of the time, twitching and keepin me awake, so i cant even blame the cot, lol. Im gonna blame the jabs and pray for better times, lol. God i need to sleep! Its gonna be a coffee day.

Hope you all had a good night, and have a good day today :D

I'm exactly the same scampie. He went down at 9:30 and i knew i should have gone to bed. I went to bed at 12, he got up at 1, 3 and then for good at 4. I really need a break but can't get hold of fob. He'll think it's a ploy to get him back anyway!

have you had your period yet dopey, Im I the only one left

Nope! But it could be 6 months before i have one. Kinda want it to show up now because of these cramps!

Taking A to see a cranial osteopath today, hoping it will help his reflux/colic!

thats a good idea, after thinking bout things last night I have decided it may be best if we dont get married. After all my first experience of mariage was horrible

I'm exactly the same scampie. He went down at 9:30 and i knew i should have gone to bed. I went to bed at 12, he got up at 1, 3 and then for good at 4. I really need a break but can't get hold of fob. He'll think it's a ploy to get him back anyway!

I'm sure it'll get easier :hugs:

Aww hope you are getting some sleep today dopey. I asked mum to have Finn for a bit but shes hurt her back so no go, lol.

Thats a sudden change of mind Missy. Put the first marriage down to experience and use it to make the next one perfect, even if it is in 10 years time x If you both love each other then you dont need to run out and do it tomorrow do you, you have all the time in the world :D

Im takin Finn to the docs tomorrow to see what he says about his milk pouring issue, lol. Think its reflux. Ive thought he had it before, but then it didnt seem to bad for a bit. I suppose i get used to catching sick, and a propped moses baskets and him not wanting to lay in his carry cot became the norm. The last few days though, milk has literally just been pouring out of him again. He didnt sleep at all well in his cot last night as i didnt think to prop it up, stupid me! (Could of been his jabs as well) This mornin i sat him propped on my pillows while i grabbed his nappies. It took literally 20 seconds and as i turned round he was sound asleep, lol. He stayed there for a good hour and a half.

Anyone got anything exciting planned for today? Im doing absolutely bugger all! Sam is sleeping at his friends tonight, so im taking the opportunity to not have to be a constant source of entertainment, lol. Going to sit and do some research on getting babies to sleep through the night and self settling. Im guessing its going to be something which takes a long time to achieve, so im arming myself with all the methods i can find :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->