The Ramblers

Took him to the osteopath today. Sorted out loads of tension down his left hand side - head, face and chest. Hopefully he'll be less grumpy now!

Dopey how did you find your osteopath? I'm considering taking Isla to one.

Af has got me today as well :(...been waiting for it to happen but gutted it happened so soon as I'm bf I thought it might be longer.

xx

Scampie, I'm trying to think of anything I'm doing with Poppy that is helping her sleep through, as she is sleeping through from about 10.30/11pm until 6am/7am everyday now. I don't know how you manage getting up so frequently during the night-you deserve a medal! Is he waking up to feed? or is he just waking and wanting cuddles?

As for today, I had plans to go out shopping but not sure I can be bothered now. It's our 4 year wedding anniversary on Thursday so I do need to go out and get hubbie something.

I also want to take Poppy for a long walk as am trying to get back fully in shape. Am about the same size as pre pregnancy, but wanna tone up more, and to be honest would like to be slimmer than my pre-pregnancy size. You would think that not having much time to eat during the day helps, but I just end up snacking on rubbish! :growlmad:

Hope everyone is cheery today :) x

Think mine is on its way fluff :(

The osteopath was lovely... very at ease with A and told me how the pressure was affecting him. Took before and after pictures of his head and you can see it's rounded out more on the left hand side. He said he would email the pics so i'll put them on. And will let you know if he improves over the next few days. Still needs another session though!

Both of them at the practice are beautiful too so might go myself when A is improved :rofl:

hey ladies!! hope your all okay!

i haven't had my period yet!! not wanting it either!! but i'm breastfeeding aswell so hopefully it will stay away!
hoping you get yours soon though missy!! got my fingers crossed for you.

I'm going to get megan weighed again today just to make sure shes putting on some weight. she seems to be a bit heavier don't know if thats cos ive been holding her for too ong though!!:haha:

megan was a terror last night! got her to sleep at 8pm only for her to wake up 10 12 2 5 6 7!!!! omg i couldn't believe it!

Scampie, I'm trying to think of anything I'm doing with Poppy that is helping her sleep through, as she is sleeping through from about 10.30/11pm until 6am/7am everyday now. I don't know how you manage getting up so frequently during the night-you deserve a medal! Is he waking up to feed? or is he just waking and wanting cuddles?

As for today, I had plans to go out shopping but not sure I can be bothered now. It's our 4 year wedding anniversary on Thursday so I do need to go out and get hubbie something.

I also want to take Poppy for a long walk as am trying to get back fully in shape. Am about the same size as pre pregnancy, but wanna tone up more, and to be honest would like to be slimmer than my pre-pregnancy size. You would think that not having much time to eat during the day helps, but I just end up snacking on rubbish! :growlmad:

Im not jealous at all :growlmad: lol. He doesnt normally wake as much as last night, but i think the jabs and the new cot really didnt help. I really should have thought before i sent his moses basket off, poor lil bugger. No going back now though! Ive pushed his cot right up against my bed and taken the side off so its almost like an extension to my bed.

The biggest thing i need to remedy is that he very rarely sleeps without having a bottle. It may only take a few sips to get him off, but without it he just wont go off and gets himself so worked up. Its gonna be hard work but i really want him to stop relying on it to sleep. I also dont want to replace it with a dummy as he cant keep a dummy in for more than 2 seconds by himself. Right now i think still getting up the same amount, but being able to settle him back off without a bottle would be a step in the right direction x

Mission settling without a bottle is underway, lol! If you find me rocking in a corner with a bottle of vodka and a box of tissues by the end of the week, you know its not going well, lol!

Naughty megan! How much did she weigh last time? We should all place bets on today's weight :)

Seems like it was a bad night for sleepin all round x

Sounds like it. isla woke up at 2 am and 4 am too - normally she goes down for the night and doesn't wake until 4.30am at the earliest. very sleepy today too!! :sleep:

My god! 2 then 4.....! I think Finn has been through the nioght and only woke twice once in his life, lol. And thats cos he dint go down till 11 and got up at 5!

LOL, I know, I should be pleased, but she's been sleeping through the night 7 hour stints since 3 weeks old :dohh: - I wasn't banking on it changing again.

Incidentally - anyone else's baby won't sleep if there's too much stimulation around? Isla will bawl her eyes out until I take her upstairs where it's dark and quiet and will only sleep then. nosy little girly :haha:
xx

Im not jealous at all :growlmad: lol. He doesnt normally wake as much as last night, but i think the jabs and the new cot really didnt help. I really should have thought before i sent his moses basket off, poor lil bugger. No going back now though! Ive pushed his cot right up against my bed and taken the side off so its almost like an extension to my bed.

The biggest thing i need to remedy is that he very rarely sleeps without having a bottle. It may only take a few sips to get him off, but without it he just wont go off and gets himself so worked up. Its gonna be hard work but i really want him to stop relying on it to sleep. I also dont want to replace it with a dummy as he cant keep a dummy in for more than 2 seconds by himself. Right now i think still getting up the same amount, but being able to settle him back off without a bottle would be a step in the right direction x

Mission settling without a bottle is underway, lol! If you find me rocking in a corner with a bottle of vodka and a box of tissues by the end of the week, you know its not going well, lol!

Is it just me, or does rocking in the corner with a bottle of vodka sound like good fun? :haha:

LOL, I know, I should be pleased, but she's been sleeping through the night 7 hour stints since 3 weeks old :dohh: - I wasn't banking on it changing again.

Incidentally - anyone else's baby won't sleep if there's too much stimulation around? Isla will bawl her eyes out until I take her upstairs where it's dark and quiet and will only sleep then. nosy little girly :haha:
xx

I was worried about this.. about Poppy changing her pattern and not sleeping through anymore. I hope not. I should enjoy it while it lasts.

Poppy is the same; she definitly sleeps better upstairs in our room, or in her own room. I've thought about putting her upstairs for naps during the day, but decided against it as I'm trying to keep a clear distinction between day and night. :)

Is it just me, or does rocking in the corner with a bottle of vodka sound like good fun? :haha:

Lol, sounds like a 1 man party and im the guest of honour! WHen does it start...Woohooo!

Change of plan, I got engaged

I am sooo pleased

ahh yey missy congratulations!!!:happydance::happydance:

well megan now weighs 9lb 13oz:happydance: she was 9lb6oz last week so thats quite a good gain i think!!! hope she keeps it up!

Speaking of rocking!!! megan was a bit unsettled in the doctors so i was there rocking her on the front row of seats! anyone that didn't know i was trying to calm megan would think i was going mad! lol i even do it sometimes when i'm not even holding her :haha: think i'm goin luppy!!!:blush:

Thats a good weight gain Jess hun.

Rhys had some professional pics done today, hope they turn out ok

Yeyy! Massive congrats Missy!:happydance: Im so pleased for you x Did you get a big romantic gesture?

I was rocking the shopping trolly the other day Jess, and Finn was in the baby carrier! :dohh:

Congratulations missy!

And that is brilliant gain for megan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"