The Ramblers

Yeyy! Massive congrats Missy!:happydance: Im so pleased for you x Did you get a big romantic gesture?

I was rocking the shopping trolly the other day Jess, and Finn was in the baby carrier! :dohh:

Well I did get my ring

Woo! :D We need piccys!

Ive had enough today..Grrr! So much for my nice relaxing day! Why cant i have a normal baby like everyone else. One who actually sleeps! Its impossible to entertain a baby who can do nothing for himself all day long. Especially when he is miserable! I know he has just had his injections, but he has never slept properly in the days. Walking round the zoo yesterday you see all these people with their little sleeping babies, then me with Finn screaming every step of the way! He did have a sleep this morning, but not for very long. Since then he has been to sleep twice for a whole 5 minutes. I just dont know what to do with him anymore :shrug: Everyone keeps saying to me, oh hes not like a normal baby who sleeps is he..Im like i know, so why not shut the f**k up and stop rubbing it in my face! Oh im stressed today!

Am knackered! I think I gave birth to the worlds hungriest baby.....

Poppy seriously never stops eating/drinking (which is it?)..... She has had a bottle at 6am, 8am, 10am, midday, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm! SEVEN feeds and its not even 7pm! And two or three more before she goes to sleep for the night. I am gonna end up with a Rick Waller sized 6 month old at this rate!:haha:

Oh Poppy Waller is waking up now.. wonder what for lol- I bet I can guess!

Woo! :D We need piccys!

Ive had enough today..Grrr! So much for my nice relaxing day! Why cant i have a normal baby like everyone else. One who actually sleeps! Its impossible to entertain a baby who can do nothing for himself all day long. Especially when he is miserable! I know he has just had his injections, but he has never slept properly in the days. Walking round the zoo yesterday you see all these people with their little sleeping babies, then me with Finn screaming every step of the way! He did have a sleep this morning, but not for very long. Since then he has been to sleep twice for a whole 5 minutes. I just dont know what to do with him anymore :shrug: Everyone keeps saying to me, oh hes not like a normal baby who sleeps is he..Im like no, so why not shut the f**k up and stop rubbing it in my face! Oh im stressed today!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And now the telly signal is screwed and jumping all over the place! GAH"! Who can i ring and shout at, lol!

Scampie - have you tried looking at alternative therapies? I know i sound like a right hippy but i've been really impressed with the osteopath. Albert is holding his head properly since that one session today and has only been sick once! Might be worth seeing if you could get a free consultation.

Susie - i have been asking people whether babies eat or drink milk... mum said they drink it because you don't chew but then got really confused if i asked her if she drinks yoghurt :haha:

Now i feel bad for moanin about the poor lil fella, lol. Ive just got to that point where i need to pass him over for 10 mins, but theres no1 to pass him to :(

What have you seen the osteopath for may i ask? I dont really know anything about that kind of stuff. What im trying to say i think, is what could they do to help? Glad Albert got on so well :)

This explains it much better than i would!

https://www.cranial.org.uk/page3.html

I paid 30 quid for the session which seems worth it!

Thanks for that. It does seem as though they suggest they can help with pretty much every baby ailment there is going, lol. Id more than happily pay £30 to give it a go though. Hpw many sessions do they suggest? Did you contact them through your GP or did you find them off your own back?

When you first said have you tried alternative therapies, i thought you meant for myself :D

Had to chuckle at the drinking yoghurt thing as well :D

Scampie - have you tried looking at alternative therapies? I know i sound like a right hippy but i've been really impressed with the osteopath. Albert is holding his head properly since that one session today and has only been sick once! Might be worth seeing if you could get a free consultation.

Susie - i have been asking people whether babies eat or drink milk... mum said they drink it because you don't chew but then got really confused if i asked her if she drinks yoghurt :haha:

:haha: That's a good point!

I think it's eating because their milk is their food!:shrug:

I went to a little hippy festival here and they did a free consultation. You could ask your GP but Finn would probably be 18 by the time it came through! You'd be better off looking in the phone book and ringing round to find the cheapest rate i think.

haha! That made me chuckle dopey about the yogurt! Could just imagine the conversation! Lol. Does anyone know at what age do los hold there head up on their own?

You're all typing too quick for me today haha. Mum has gone to bed and i feel awful because i resent her for it :( two days in a row i've only had an hours worth of coversation. Well, two sided conversation anyway.

haha! That made me chuckle dopey about the yogurt! Could just imagine the conversation! Lol. Does anyone know at what age do los hold there head up on their own?

It differs quite a bit but they should have good control by 3 months. Lots of tummy time helps with strength x

Very true. Ill have to have a ring round. Thanks for the idea :D It said about headaches in older infants as well. DS is now 9, but has suffered from headaches since he he was about 5. I also had them so i know how horrible it is for the poor lil fella. HIs eyes r fine, so maybe ill ask if they think it would benefit him at all. It said about the bones fusing around 7 or 8 so im not sure they can help, but ill try anything if theres a chance x

Just been and bought a bottle of asti! Its good stuff, weak as poop so it means i can have a good 3 glasses and chill without having to worry about being pissed!

I dont really worry about what ages they "should" achieve things, as i think each child is very different. My brother was very behind in all his development. Didnt walk or talk till he was over 2, lol. He has a math degree and is very sporty now. Finn has always had good head control. I even managed to put him in his bumbo today for a few mins. Naughty mummy i know, lol. I did have a hand by his head, but he is pretty good with it. I think the fact he was almost 2 weeks late helps.

Do your LO's grab things in front of them and try put them in their mouths? I read on some site that they should start doin this around 5 months but that seems rediculous to me. Finn grabs hold of everything and trys to eat it.

They can do things for adults too so no reason why they couldn't. I had reflexology for migraines which was good, but i came off the pill at the same time so who knows which it was that stopped them!? Got a nice foot massage out of it anyway :)

I got pissed on one glass of wine the other night. Got in bed, the room span, i puked. Thank god mum was there with some expressed milk!

LOL! lightweight :rofl:

Im pretty sure sams not on the pill so its defo not gonna be that helping :D Do most alternative therapy places do a mixture of treatments or do they usually specialize in 1? Just thought if they do a mixture i could ask what they reccommend for his headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->