The Ramblers

Yeh same here. The cigarette burn wound me up! I think the next one is gonna have me shoutin at the telly, lol!

I think i need to get 4od on and catch up on hollyoaks. I saw a bit of it today and it felt like id missed a months worth, lol.

Im so not sitting up chattin tonight, i need sleep!

R u gonna have to wait till the weekend to move, or will he help you in the evenings>?

Urgh, i wanna slap her!

I dunno - getting an answer from my dad is harder than escaping alcatraz!

O god just heard about Lily Allen its so sad

and my friends Claire999 and Sugarkisses have had their babies

Whats happened to lily allen :s

Congrats to your friends x

Oh i just read. Thats awful. Selfishly i dont even want to think how she must be feeling x

its so sad, I mean loosing a baby at 6 months you think you are safe then

I have been to see Ohs nephews with MIL and BIL, was interesting lol

I found a single parents dating site. Free to join but gotta pay to send messages. Is it worth it?

I was gonna sign up to plenty of fish, but then they wanted loadsa info n i got bored b4 starting, lol. Just wanted to look at the pics really x

Morning! I crashed and burned last night, right in the middle of a reply!

I've been stuffing nappies for 20 mins and i'm bored now. Got to be at the estate agents for 10 so i should probably get my arse in gear haha.

What are you up to today?

Well provided my helpers turn up i'll be moving a few bits today. Need a van for my furniture though and it's currently in 4 different places :dohh:

Im still shattered after playing with Ohs nephews all day yesterday. me and BIL were playing 4 player WII with them.
Poor Rhys looks really shellshocked lol

you excited Jo

I have the keys! Am going round soon. Can't take the cat though so mum has got to keep her here. Scary, scary!

awww you gonna miss sunny, least your mum can have her

yay for getting the keys

Woo congrats on being a rentee!!! Hope things arent to hectic for you x

We are just pottering round the house today. Really need to be getting on with mums web site so im gonna try get the house work done so i can get on with it while they r in bed x

Every1 having a good day?

Hope it all goes smoothly for you Jo :D

Hey everyone! Hope you're all good. I'm pottering today too, trying to find space for nappies and stuff! Selling some more of mine too to try and raise some funds!

That programme last night was horrible! I felt so sick and angry, was pure shouting at the telly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->