The Ramblers

It was just freaky, the mil was totally controlling, I just wanted to scream 'give her her baby back!' hahaha I get too involved.

Hi all! :hi:

That programme last night was freaky wasn't it? When is the next part? It looks like that MIL just gets freakier and freakier.

I've not done much today. Just been to Sainsbury's, and that's about it. I only wanted coffee.

As usual it took forever to get out the house. Poppy waits until I dress her, put her coat, hat and gloves on, put her in her car seat....... and then decides to do a huge stinky poo that runs up her back and everything, so I have to get her out and get her ready all over again. She does this 75%of the time.

Then, I got home and realised that I forgot the coffee :dohh:

Hope you manage to get lots of items moved Jo. Good luck!

I've got so much to do... I'm considering letting Poppy watch 15 mins of baby tv so I can get some ironing done. Bad mummy I know, but if I don't do some ironing we will all be going out naked.

x

Hopefully not. She would watch tv all day if she could. I have to turn the tv off usually because she will try to watch it if it's on.

How are you today Eliese?

What colour where they> And what are they changing too?

They were blue, they seem to be changing to green like mine

Gahhh where is my bank carddddddddddddddd! Ive hunted high n low but cant find it ffs, lol. Now gotta wait for a new 1 to come through.

Hope things r going well jo.

Thats the kind of thing i do with the coffee susie. And manage to spend £50 while forgettin it as well , lol x

They might keep a little bit of the blue and up being a greeny-blue colour Eliese.

Gem that reminds me, I need to phone up and get a new pin number sent because I forgotten mine three months ago :haha: Still havent gotten round to phoning up. That's on tomorrows to-do-list.

You're right about spending money on other things than the thing you went the shop for. I came out with clothes for Poppy, cakes, make-up, baby milk and bread (none of which I went in for) and yet no coffee. Baby brain is our excuse.

I wish Poppy would have a nap. She is knackered but fighting sleep and it's making her a grump!

I text hubby "What a day! whinge whinge whinge none stop" and he text back "I know you do. But how's Poppy?" :haha:

Haha! Classic, lol.

Ive been trying to ring fob to tell him its time he sorted out some money but i think hes ignoring me. If he doesnt answer b4 he leaves work i know he will just turn his fone off. Fuck i hate him!

Hope poppy goes off for you soon hun.

Are your bubbas goin to bed an hour earlier now with the clock changes? Finn didnt last night as we were at dads till 7:45, but he looked pooped. I might go for getting him down at 7 and see what time he sleeps yill, lol. Gives me an extra hour to get sorted in the evenings x

Weird, lol.

Ive actually had a txt off fob :O he never txts lol. Apparently he will be paying me half what he owes me on friday, and the other half the following week! Since i cant touch my bank account i might actually be able to get my new pc once he has paid up...wooo! Not that im spending the kids money on a new pc, ive spent the money i had saved for a pc to make up for the weeks he hasnt bothered to pay.

Finn is sleepy today! I wanna put him down n get dinner on but sam n his friend r on the pc in my room :S

Wonder how jo is gettin on x

Poppy isn't going to sleep any earlier Gem.... It's still very rare that she goes to sleep before 10pm. It's getting quite frustrating, because although she sleeps through until 7/8 a.m, It's taking us so long to get her to sleep at night that it's ten or eleven pm before we can actually relax.

Funnily enough, Poppy is following the exact routine she had when I was pregnant. She slept mostly in the morning and got active around 2pm, then was awake all afternoon until about 5pm when she went quiet until about 7pm, and then was/is lively again until about 10/11pm. It's weird how similar her patterns of sleep are.

Have any of you experienced this?

Where's Jess today?

evening all! Im here!

Been out most of the day. Went to a playgroup this morning with a mate and her lo and then went to hers after. Then been to boots in town!

Megan still goes down roughly the same time as normal. Between 7and8

Megan used to be really active at night when i was carrying her so she hasnt kept her same pattern thankfully!

Hi Jess. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

It would be so nice if Poppy went to sleep between 7-8pm. :( I would actually get some rest. I'm finding it totally exhausting, particularly because apart from her morning nap, she doesnt really nap much during the day... 5 mins if I'm lucky. :shrug:

ive always took megan upstairs at 7 from being newborn. It took her 3 bloody months to learn her that 7's bedtime! Every night used to be a battle to get her to sleep i used to be up till gone midnight! then 3 months hit and it just clicked!

She didnt sleep well last night though. She kept trying to go to sleep but then just kept crying and waking herself up. She ended up in my bed in the end!

think im going to end up maxing my internet out again! Ive already used 3 quatres of it and it doesnt get updated till the 19th! :dohh:

It sounds like you have Megan in a good routine Jess.

Do you get a certain amount of internet time then? Ours is unlimited, so I don't know much about accounts that have a maximum internet usage.

Gem what Pc are you gonna get? Do you have a laptop at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->