The Ramblers

I'm only getting 3gb a month! Which before i started coming on here was enough!!
Their undating my internet usage on the 19th so i will be getting 15 gb instead for the same price! how good is that!

Can you believe their all gonna be/are 5 month!?
Its going so quick! I want my dinky baby back!

I'm only getting 3gb a month! Which before i started coming on here was enough!!
Their undating my internet usage on the 19th so i will be getting 15 gb instead for the same price! how good is that!

:haha: It's Baby and Bumps fault you use so much. At least you're getting more :happydance: and for the same price is even better.

Time flies doesn't it? Before we know it we will be planning their 1st birthday.

OMG how do u cope with 3 gig, lol! Ive just dld inception, thats 1.7 gig :O Mines uncapped. Couldnt cope with dl restrictions, lol.

Weve got a desktop and a laptop. My desktop is fairly old and although it still works ok, the graphics card is on its way out, the power supply is wirring so will prob go as well, and its defo not running as fast as it should. Not worth upgrading cos the motherboard needs updating. After doing that ud have to replace everything anyway. Im gonna get/build a quad core 12ghz+ 8 gig system with a 1gig graphics card, running 64bit xp, lol! Thats gonna be rediculously quick! Gonna go for a terabyte hard drive as well so i dont have to keep deleting my films. Means i can easily use dreamweaver and photoshop at the same time which is useful. My pc dies if i try do that, lol. DId any of that make sense? I tried to stay out of geeksville as much as i could, lol x

Im the same as you jess. FInn has always been taken to the bedroom by 8 and its treated like bedtime. Hes normally had a bath by then, so its bedroom, dressed, bottle then no more conversation or playing. Its never been like ive had to purposefully ignore him, he seems to have half fallen into that routine any way, i just dont distract him in any way and he usually soon goes off x

Just think, we have had our babies for over half a pregnancy! Pregnancy defo never went this quick, lol x

Evening all. Just popping in to say hi really. Got more done than i thought i would and now i'm shattered!

Hope all of you have had good days x

Hey Jo! Glad you got plenty done. Ive had yet another lazy day! I really have to stop sitting up at night. I dont feel like doing anything in the day times other than playing and cuddling x

How much have you got leeft to do? ANy ideas when you will be in?

Hey all

Been to sainsburys and got Rhys loads of clothes and a coat and some jeans for me
Its 25% off all the clothes

Doesnt shopping just make u feel great, lol! How often do you ladies buy yourself clothes and things? I swear i spend half my life seeking out bargains for the kids, but never buy myself anything, lol.

At the minute im stocking up supplies for a little online business! I was gonna tell you all about it, but since ive recently noticed alot of other people checking out our thread, i think ill keep it under wraps for now, lol. Not quite sure what will come of it but i really want to be able to work from home so i dont have to send finn to childcare x

I love buying things for Rhys and Oh not so much myself

Cant wait to hear about your idea Gem

Urgh. I passed out last night, was so tired (and still am!) Woke up to A trying to pull my nose off :growlmad:

Still have to move bed and cot, tv, side tables and just general bits and bobs.

Ooooh, sounds intriguing gem!

I am up doing a bottle

Sounds like its going well Jo

good morning!!:wave:

hows everyone today?

i'm the same i'm always buying megan new clothes and andy but never me!

glad the moves going jo! hopefully you will be in soon.

oooo i carn't wait to hear you business idea gem!

hi susie, eliese and janie x

i'm off out again going visiting! oh the joys!

have a nice day x

Morning ladies! Im visiting as well today Jess! Cant be arsed to be honest, lol. Im getting really bored of listening to the same stories over n over from fobs mum, lol. She is lovely but the term "doddery old dear" comes to mind, lol.

I think finn has learnt to get my attention lol. When i leave the room he now looks at me and drops his toys off hiswalker, lol.

Does anyone drink herbal tea or flavoured tea of any description? Im really going off tea and coffee. Odd as i used to be addicted to coffee, lol. x

Morning Jess and Gem

Gem I quite like a peppermint tea, helps if I have a bad tummy

Have all the babies got lots of hair now, Rhys get quite a bed head in the morning lol

Hello everyone!!!! Hope you're all good, we're going out today to, getting fatty weighed :D

Gem I still drink Raspberry leaf tea :haha: I love the stuff! I quite like flavoured teas when I'm thirsty.

I have just noticed that a lady with a 5 month old is 15 weeks pregnant as well
mmm its making me want to be pregnant

Are you mad?!?!?!! Hahahaha the only bit I wanna do again is the birth. Cause I'm hardcore hahahaha!!

Noah still hasn't got much hair he's a wee baldy lol

haha I just want to feel the kicks again

Im trying to put the bed head pic on facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back