The Ramblers

A still has a bald spot :)

I'm resorting to desperate measured. I've taken my bed apart and taken it down the stairs and into the van all by myself. My back is going to hate me!

Bloody hell jo, lol!

We were supposed to be ar fobs mums already but we fell asleep haha!

Just saw rhys' bed head, lol. Finns isnt that long yet and its really fine so doesnt look that thick if it srticks up x

Gem what time do you put Finn to bed

Me and Oh want to start doing a proper bed time routine so I was thinking about 8

It was 8 b4 the clocks changed, but i think im gonna make it 7 now. He went off about 7:30 last night n woke up at 7.

I think I may have to leave him crying for a bit tonight, we will just have to see how it goes

Well at the moment 11 but it used to be 9
I need to get him out of the habbit of falling asleep while held

He is having a nap in his cot at the mo

Well at the moment 11 but it used to be 9
I need to get him out of the habbit of falling asleep while held

He is having a nap in his cot at the mo

Hi all! :hi:

Poppy is the same Eliese. She used to go to sleep about nine but lately she hasn't been going to sleep until 11. She is sleeping in until 8 or 9 but I'd rather her go to bed a couple of hours earlier and wake up a couple of hours earlier.

We need to get Poppy into a routine where she goes to bed earlier now because it's getting exhausting. The thing is, she just finds it hilarious when when we try and get her to sleep early. She laughs and smiles and pulls funny faces.

Oh and that pic of Rhys is so cute. His little cheeks are adorable. He looks alot like you now x

Hi Susie

My plan is to see if he will self sooth tonight

I'm thinking of doing a more gradual approach. If I just put Poppy to bed at 7pm she won't have any of it. So I might aim for 9pm, then get earlier and earlier. The problem is, Poppy still likes feeding at 8pm and 10pm. :shrug: I'm gonna also make sure that she doesnt have a little nap after 5pm.... I'll dance around in front of her if that's what it takes to keep her awake until bed time.

Just stick to it!!! If I hadn't insisted on sticking to a bedtime routine in the early days, god knows what mess we'd be in now, Chris was forever wanting to give up lol

I got him weighed *drum roll* 19lb 4oz!!!!! He's jumped up to the 98th centile, which is what he's been on for length since he was born. Big brute :haha:

OMG Janie! :haha: He is massive lol. Poppy is 18lb6oz.

Poppy is tall/long too but that's understandable as her daddy is 6"2. Are you or Chris tall?

I am definitly going to try and perservere with this routine business. I am even gonna try and ignore the fake cough Poppy does when we walk out the room. As soon as we step out the room she coughs then looks at the door waiting for us to come back in and check on her, then she gives us the biggest, smuggest smile ever!

Hahaaha I love the fake cough! We get that when we're trying to get him dressed lol

I'm 5'6 and Chris is only 5'5!!! All his family are tiny, him and all his brothers were teeny wee babies, and all his cousins, they're astonished at the size of him! :haha: I was a big baby though, and Luke was the same size although his dad is really tall. Mind you, my Dad and all my sisters are tall, my kids just have our genes lol

God Janie he is a little fatty, giving Finn a run for his money lol

im trying to sort out Rhys's clothes, the problem is Rhys just wants a cuddle
I got a lovely snow suit from Sainsburys, a blue cord one with ears on the hood

:happydance: Hubby brought me some Sushi home for lunch. I've been wanting some for days!

Poppy has just opened her mouth as if to say "my turn!".... errr no Poppy.

I love Sainsbury's baby clothes Eliese.

Evening! Hows everyone?

Hope the rhys and poppy get themselves into a routine soon.

Ive had an eventfully boring day of visiting! I know what you mean about the reruns gem! My MIL is just the same!

Anyone been to the deep?? its a aquarium. Andys got a couple of days off in a weeks time so were wanting to go somewhere as he hardly ever gets the days off he should!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->