The Ramblers

Hi Jess

I have been to the one in Cheshire, Susie prob knows it
You can walk underneath the big shark tanks its quite cool. Manta rays are my favs

I was looking at the one in hull. Or we might go to a zoo if the weathers okay!
Megan loves looking at the animals! and i just love hearing her laugh!:cloud9:

Rhys loves at strange things
me going dodedodedo seems to set him off

lol! She seems to be laughing alot more now

She attempted to roll earlier. She got on to her side and nearly got over and then she must have thought stuff that! And layed back on her back!

Oh Well theres always next time!

Rhys always does that, he can roll he just cant be arsed ha

Evening!

Hi Jess :D

I've heard of the deep but never been. I'd love to take Poppy though so will plan something when hubby next has a day off.

Well, Poppy has been kept awake all afternoon (and we went to my sisters for dinner so my neices have tired her out lol), she has had a bath and her bottle and has just gone asleep upstairs. I've put the tshirt I was wearing today near her too, so hopefully this will comfort her.

I reckon she will wake up in an hour or so for another bottle, so my plan is to just give it to her upstairs, in the dark, and no talking to her, and no other stimulation. :shrug: It's a start... although I have a feeling she will be downstairs wide awake at some point :haha:

How's Rhys getting on Eliese?

Ok, he has his last bottle at 8 so I will start the routine then

Rhys has had his last bottle, got his sleepsuit on and I have told him a story. He is now grizzling in his cot
My plan is that we will take it in turns going to give him a cuddle till he stops, no talking

Ive never heard of the deep but we have the sea life center just down the road. I reckon finn would love it in there even if its just lookin at the reflections in the glass tanks, lol. Ive never really thought about taking him for a day out as yet, lol. Im a mean mummy! We r going to watch firworks on friday though. Sam was petrified of them when he was a baby, but then there wasnt much he wasnt scared of bless him, lol. Finn doesnt appear to be scared of anything yet.

Hope the routine is going well eliese. Is she still asleep susie? Finns been soundo since 6:45. Managed to get some house work done and waas nice to be able to spend some time with sam before he goes off to bed. Im normally running about from 5 cooking, cleaning, bathing n putting to bed. All i need now is a nice glass of wine, lol.

I wonder if Jo is in yet!

Finn hasnt bothered to roll yet either Jess. He gets to his side but thats it. He doesnt like laying down for long so doesnt get much practice time in. He is very close to sitting unaided now though.

So is Rhys Gem, I dont think it will be long till he can sit on his own

Hi Gem!

Yes she is still asleep (so far).

I think it will be a miracle if she does stay asleep Jess.... but I'm hopeful. Fingers and toes crossed. :D

Glass of wine sounds nice Gem... are you having one or just thinking about one? I'd love a glass but I'm trying to be good. No wine until Friday for me.

Thats what id do if he were sitting up till 11! Id try putting his dummy in but if that didnt settle him id just pick him up till he stopped crying then lay him down again. Gonna have to do it soon to get him self settling. He is falling asleep on me b4 he goes down. Its no big deal now, but i dont still want to be rocking him to sleep when he is a year old and 10 stone :rofl:

Im just thinking about it, lol. If finn werent asleep i might of popped to get one, but im not sure the trip to the shop would really have been worth the effort, lol.

Yeah megans the same! she doesn't like laying down now she's figured out she can sit up and be nosey instead.

I hope it works eliese! i don't watch supernanny but ive heard shes good!

I know what you mean Gem, he cant keep falling asleep on me

Jess Im a bit worried he is to young but its worth a go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"