The Ramblers

Sam loves apples and melon. He also loves sweetcorn and broccoli and has them pretty much every day. He used to eat carrots but has recently decided he doesnt like them. At age 3 he ate pretty much everything, lol. Hes just gone off veg more n more as he has got older. He never has deep fried food cos i threw out the deep fat fryer about 6 years ago and have never bothered buying another. He likes pasta, but wont eat any cream coloured sauces, lol. Its got to look like spag bol, lol. He is just getting fussier and fussier which is why im gonna make him eat what im making now. We will both be trying new things and im not putting up with him not eating something he has never tried just because of the look of it. Either that or hes gonna become an expert sandwich maker, lol.

We had steak for dinner...Mmmm!

Hope she doesnt wake up susie, lol! What are you gonna do if she does?

Fingers crossed eliese x

Jess finn doesnt sleep properly when we r out either. If i get his car seat out or anything he wakes up. He never really sleeps unless we r in the car.

Quite alot of kids don't like cream coloured sauces Gem... my neices love pasta but only like tomato based sauces with it too.

If Pops wakes, I'm going to keep the light off, give her a bottle if she wants it, no talking to her and settle her back to sleep (in theory :haha:)

Lets hope she doesnt wake up then, lol. Let us know how it goes if she does x

The funniest thing is, sam doesnt like tomatoes apparently, lol. Its amazing how he will eat things if he doesnt know what they are, but the minute u tell him its awful. I know kids r fussy, but its getting to the point where he is eating less and less and im running out of things to give him. He would happily eat chicken and veg pies daily, lol. Oh and yes, carrot n peas are fine in chick n veg pie, lol.

:haha: Kids are funny, but I imagine when you are the parent of a fussy eater then it must be quite frustrating.

Well she is still asleep, so it's looking good. Hubby is home from work in a bit (he works shifts) so we might actually get to spend some time together.

She had a bottle before she went asleep Eliese, but would usually have another before bed. Thats why Im thinking she may wake up.

I'll let you know how it goes x

Its annoying when the only veg he didnt used to eat was sprouts onions n mushrooms, lol.

I love sprouts!

I can understand why kids don't like them though. They look and smell minging, but i just love them.

Noooo! Dad cooks them for christmas dinnerand forces us all to eat 1, even though he doesnt like tham himself, but its christmas, lol! They not only smell like a fart, and cause you to fart, but they also taste like someone has peeled one off in your mouth blurghhh!

I must be weird liking sprouts though. They are just like little mini cabbages to me.

Enjoy Inception Gem x

Very quick one - gem, post that pic again for my bro, quick!

haha oh oh oh
i dunno where it is now, lol lemme have a look x

https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4035/dscf4680.th.jpg

He wants me doesnt he <3

Aw, he left before you uploaded! I'll remember this page number though :thumbup:

How is everyone? I haven't read back, only just finished doing stuff, i'm knackered! Still lots to do too :(

Ohh ffs! I was about to give a hot man an erection!

I should really be asleep, lol. Looking at pcs :D

How did things go today? You got much to do still?

All the heavy stuff is done - except my dad's girlfriend's stuff but she loves in a village 30 mins away and i'm saving them shit loads in storage so they can do that!

About 4 car loads of stuff to do still, i'm paying people in beer and takeaway to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->