The Ramblers

Holy shit he would so get it! I had to comment lol x

Lmao

Yeah first night tonight... we're on the mattress on the floor because i couldn't be bothered to put the beds up :blush:

Aww! Once youve got ur stuff in and had a couple of days to get used to the new surroundings youll soon feel at home x I remember when i moved in here, i was sat on the edge of the sofa like i was visiting someone, lol. Was very odd x

morning all!

Hope you got a good nights sleep susie and eliese! How did it go?

I'm taking megan to playgroup again. gets me out the house!

Mornin Jess x We r supposed to be going to music group today, but the phone im waiting to bid on finnishes during it :s Not sure what to do yet. Hope you have a nice time at playgroup x

Come on susie n eliese, time to tell us how things went, lol!

Finn slept 6:45-8 woooo!

Do your babies wake up crying? Finn just shouts then does the hugest grin when he sees you. Id hate to be woken up by a crying baby, lol. Thats an awful alarm call x

does finn sleep that long without dummy wake ups??
Wish megan did! i think i put her dummy backin about 10 times last night! glad she next to my bed or id be in a right mood in the mornings!

Morning guys

Hope you had a nice first night on your own Jo

Rhys did stay asleep, so 9 till 7 and is asleep now lol
we went up 3 times but the last time was only cos Oh woke him up by dropping something on the floor.
I didnt really do the PUPD method cos we held him for 5 mins till he feel asleep again

Hahaha omg all that food talk from last night is making me want steak for breakfast :haha:

Gem, you think Sam is fussy, you should try living with Luke. He can't have things touching on his plate! For instance, if I make beans with his dinner, they have to be in a separate bowl. He lives on oven chips, mashed potatoes, chicken in various forms, sausages and potato scones. Nightmare.

Noah was up at 4am for a bottle :nope: He just never wants to sleep right through :(

I commented on the pic of Jo's bro too, but bloody fb keeps deleting my comments :growlmad:

I saw that pic of Jos Bro, he is hot

MIL made me laugh the other day, we were talking and she said she doesnt know what I see in Oh

Haha eliese! Nothing like bigging her son up hey!

That sounds like a right pain in the arse janie, lol.

He went till 7 without his dummy jess. I put it back in then as i wasnt quite ready for morning feed, lol. Luckily he went off to slepe again <3

And HA! I cmmented on the pic of Jos bro saying "I would" My bros gf jjust text me saying so would i, lol. He is gaining a little fan club x

I know, I first thought she meant cos of the big age gap but she said its cos he is to quiet

Quiet men r the best! They dont answer back when you bark orders at them, and they r usually filthy in the bedroom :rofl:

What did ur comment say janie?

Well he is filthy lol and to me he is lovely

Wonder how Poppy slept

I agree, quiet men are def the best :lol:

It said something along the lines of 'so would i, poor bloke lol'

Morning all. I hate you all with your sleeping babies :haha: A woke at least 5 times, and he only went from 11:30 - 7!

You're all gonna give Ross a big head - mind you, might be a good thing to get rid of his pea head since his neck got as wide as the thames!

Lucky you eliese, lol x

You so need to repost that Janie! I dont want to look like the only sleeze, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->