The Ramblers

Thats not the only large thing id like to give him, lolol! SOrry Jo, ha!

Morning all. I hate you all with your sleeping babies :haha: A woke at least 5 times, and he only went from 11:30 - 7!

You're all gonna give Ross a big head - mind you, might be a good thing to get rid of his pea head since his neck got as wide as the thames!

:haha:

https://yfrog.com/eudscf4776z
https://img534.imageshack.us/i/dscf4776.mp4/
Nearly there x

Lol, finn loves being sat up. I cant bloody remember how i got my vid to show up on here before.

I need to get hold of my mum. One of my eyes has become really sensitive to light. I had to stop every 2 mins on the way back from taking sam to school. Really dont want to have to drive this afternoon if it doesnt get better.

Morning all! :hugs:

Poppy slept brilliantly! 7pm-7.30 am. A whooooooole 12 hours without waking up! Well I did have to put her dummy back in once during the night but that's it. :happydance: Lets hope it wasnt a one off. Ding ding round two tonight!

Cute video Gem. Finn is doing great...Poppy can't sit up unsupported for that long. Maybe a few seconds before she rolls back....

I totally forgot what else I wanted to say. Must read back.

I really need to get in the shower but Poppy just wants to play. I would love to have someone who came round for an hour in the morning while I just showered, got ready and had some breakfast.

Rhys woke at 10, so 9-7 for a bottle and then back to sleep

think he did very well

You up to much today Susie

Rhys did well too! :happydance:

I need to pop out and get Poppy a few bits, and I need to get some food shopping done, but I'm getting nowhere fast. I'm still sat in my pyjamas and have to wash and sterilise bottles and grab some breakfast/lunch before I go out. Plus, no doubt Poppy will poo just as I put her in her carseat and I'll have to get her out and change her clothes all over again.

The joys...

How about you?

Well done poppy! Id love someone to come over in the morning so i can sleep longer, lol!

I havent got a head ache. I got hold of mum. She just said she is at work till 3:30 so she cant help. Gee, thanks mum! Surely leaving work 30 mins earlier is better than me trying to drive while not being able to see properly! Ill give dad a call, he will do it for me x

Nothing, I have a borning life but we are both changed so thats something

Gem show Jos bro that pic with your hair purple I like that one

My bros gf is doin it for me. Dad is at work but he would of if i couldnt find anyone else bless him x Hes self employed though so no1 to tell him off x Really didnt fancy gettin in the car and dont have enough money on me for a taxi x

It's better to be safe Gem. :)

I'm off out now. Gonna take Poppy to the local farm/farm shop. She is usually more interested in the farmers dog than any of the animals though :haha:

Then shopping. See you all later x

Have a nice time susie! I won the phone i was after on Ebay...wooo!

Im off out for my friends bday saturday. The theme is gangsters n their biitches i believe, lol. How does a gangsters bitch dress :S

something very short with stockings and very high heels at a guess

My bros gf is quizzing me about jos bro, lol. We want to know how old he is now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->