The Ramblers

i was only after a rough idea as i dont really want to take her swimming until she can support her own head! They did say shes doing well with head control at her 8week check! Carnt really do tummy time as megan hates it! Think she would enjoy swimming as she has started to like her baths! Couple of weeks ago she used to scream the house down!

The place i went to today did lots of different stuff. The only thing i wouldn't recommend is homeopathy. Did naff all for me and was the most expensive :growlmad:

Pretty much the whole time we were swimming i had his head supported anyway. I have swimming aids for him, but wont use them till he is older. I just held him like i do in the bath. I cuddled him most of the time, then some of the time i put my hand under his head and his body floats and he has a proper kick about. It does help that he is not phased by water though so he relaxes. DS1 was oh so different, i dreaded taking him to the point he learnt to swim a year ago (age 8), and still doesnt like water much.

....deleted this post by accident when editing, and can't be bothered retyping it all :haha:

Jess Rhys hates being on his tummy too, he seems to get all angry

Scampie I will try and post a pic when I am home, at my mums for week

Dopey hope your feeling better about FOB

All very quiet in here ladies! Hope every1 is good.

Was hoping for a better nights sleep after thd doc presbribrd us gaviscon. Finn ended up wakin about every 30 mins:( Took me till this mornin to realise yt was blockin his bloody bottles grr! The poor lil mite must have been starvin!

oh no, poor Finn. Isla was on gaviscon & it bunged her up big time - she didn't poo for 4 days and then when eventually she did it was thick as anything, so we had to stop it.
x

Ive heard it does as well so im gonna give him some water every day and hope it helps. Where is the miracle cure for babies, lol.

tell me about it. it's frustrating, isn't it? we have tried colief now in an attempt to reduce Isla's windiness and at least that seems to improve her quite a bit.
x

I know i keep banging on about it but albert's wind has gone since we went to the osteopath! He now only grunts for a out 30 seconds just before he poos :)

I know i keep banging on about it but albert's wind has gone since we went to the osteopath! He now only grunts for a out 30 seconds just before he poos :)

That's great news. I'm considering taking Isla if things don't improve. colief seems to help her quite a bit though. Hubby is very sceptical about alternative therapy. will you have any more sessions or is one enough?
x

That's great news. I'm considering taking Isla if things don't improve. colief seems to help her quite a bit though. Hubby is very sceptical about alternative therapy. will you have any more sessions or is one enough?
x

tell you hubby to take care of her 24/7 for the next week. Then see if he is still sceptical or willing to try anything :rofl:

Have you noticed any other changes in him since going Dopey?

x

tell you hubby to take care of her 24/7 for the next week. Then see if he is still sceptical or willing to try anything :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: xxx

He's much more content, sleeping better, head control is good and less windy. He's still suffering sometimes but is MUCH better! Going to book myself in and see what they can do for me. Hopefully they'll make me less grumpy too :)

Glad Albert is doing well Dopey

Me and Oh are spending our first night away from Rhys tomorrow, very scary he is staying with my mum and dad while we stay at a hotel in cardiff

Ooh how exciting, a night out, lol. No doubt you will spend more time worrying about Rhys than enjoying yourself though. Sods law isnt it, lol!

Waiting for Dopey to get back from the docs. Did you read her post about him sicking up brown stuff? I hope he is ok poor lil fella x

no I must have missed that one, hope he is ok

I will say scampie I am looking forward to abit of sex without worrying the master of the house is waking up lol

Lol, the master of the house. So bloody true isnt it!

It looked like a brown bit of mucous or something. From the bits i read on google it suggested unless his poop has it in as well, then its probably dry blood from a cracked nipple or a slight nose bleed he has had. Hope its nothing more serious x

Ive just microwaved mtself a tesco good for you curry. Well, i think it must be the starter, cos this aint no main course, lol. Ive picked more out of my teeth after a meal than this has in the whole packet, lol.

lol I am having curry tonight too

How is Finn doing with his bottles, Rhys is on 7 oz now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"