The Ramblers

I'm back. Didn't get a chance to take Pops to the farm because it started raining. We did manage to pop to Tesco though, but guess what I forgot... coffee! AGAIN! :dohh: Not that it matters though because I only have about one or two cups of tea or coffee a week. I'm determined to remember it though.

Gem, as for this fancy dress, it depends what era of gangster. Are we talking about 1930's gangsters or modern ones?

He's 21 gem.

Can't believe you forgot coffee again susie - that sounds like something i'd do!

I'm feeling sorry for myself. FOB keeps saying he'll come roubd and doesn't, claims it's because he's depressed but his fb status last night was asking if anyone was out. I just wish i could tell him to forget it!

1930s but theres a change of plans. He said fancy dress is off but im more than welcome to go as a slut

I know the feelin jo. Winds you up doesnt it. Must be really pissin u off with all the shit u need to sort. Has he made excuses or just not turned up?

I know Jo... I'm seriously losing my marbles.

It sounds like FOB is just making excuses, and trying to get you to feel sorry for him in the process. Using depression as an excuse is a way of getting out of it, and making you think he is the one that needs support. :hugs: I seriously don't know how some men (and women) can cope with not seeing their LO's very often. Also, if you were depressed you couldn't use it as an excuse, you would just have to get on with it.

He needs a kick up the arse in my opinion.

1930s but theres a change of plans. He said fancy dress is off but im more than welcome to go as a slut

I had a nice little 1930's gangsters bitch outfit in mind for you too. Think Tallulah from Bugsy Malone :haha:

See I was just thinking of gansters bitches being slutty, what I thought was what I wear when im in the mood lol

I agree with Susie, both FOBs need a kick up the bum
want me to do it

If he doesn't turn up today and doesn't tell me he's not coming i won't text him again unless he texts me first. And i'm certainly not going to sit around waiting for him anymore. I told him i was moving and he doesn't even know where it is. He's now turned his phone off too. It just makes me so fucking angry!

I'd go dressed like scarface's bird and put talc all round my nose :rofl:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs:He isn't worth getting annoyed over Jo. I am so shocked that he knows your moving and he hasn't even been round to help. What sort of man is that? I'd f*ck him right off.

Me and Poppy are watching Bugsy Malone now. I'm passing (some may say forcing :haha:) my obsession with musicals onto her. :D Yesterday she got mummy's rendition of every one of the songs from "CATS". :D

Oh and I Looooove Scarface... "zay 'ello to my lil' friend" . That might not make sense if any of you havent seen it. :lol:

Bugsy Malone is great
We could have been anything that we wanted to be dodododo

Bugsy Malone is great
We could have been anything that we wanted to be dodododo

Poppy liked "My name is Tallulah". We had a good little boogie :bunny:"

I'm off to make dinner/tidy up/and if Poppy sleeps, do my Davina workout DVD. See you later x

It pisses me off so bad when fob turns his phone off. I really dont get why we have to chase them to see their own children. He has never once text to ask how finn is! Id say let him come to you, but the question is, will he?

I feel rather odd! A bit light headed n hot. Come down comes to mind lol.

Ive only ever seen annie. Not really into musicals.

Id say id like to bypass the talc with something more realistic, but mummy is good, lolol x

Its still a bit stingy but i dont know if its as bad cos it was only the sunlight which made it really bad. Need to get mum to have sam tonight to get him to school in the morning as i really dont wanna drive if its still like it iin the morning. If it is and no1 can take him to school then he is stayin at home. Im not sure if its just hot in my house or its me, lol. Could just be cos the oven is on and im cooking x

A little light headed maybe, but not like im about to faint or anything. Im sure ill be fine x Just checked the thermostat and its 23 degrees so thats why i feel hot, lol. Im hungry as well so ill prop feel alot better after dinner x

Yes have something to eat, its horrible when your blood sugar feels low

Got belly slices for dinner mmmm Im really enjoying finnishing the junk food, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->