The Ramblers

A really fatty pork slice lol. Finnishing them b4 the diet

Normally under the grill but i did it in the griddle today. Its just like a porl chop x

Well he turned up for an hour! Said he'll come tomorrow too. Just said he hasn't turned up before because he's forgetful - how can you forget your own son? Plus i always text him to remind him so surely he can't really be forgetting. I tried telling him how accommodating i've been and he took me the wrong way, went to storm out of the door, i was crying and he came back to give me and albert a cuddle. Still doesn't take away the nasty things he said though.

I wish i had some food in the house! K ate a Mr Dutchy's takeaway in front of me - how bloody rude.

As if! Didnt bring you one? How bloody rude! Men just dont think do they. Then they lie out of their arses to cover up! The truth is theyt cant be bothered and the quicker they admit it, the quicker they might realise what selfish knobs they really are!

Oh and i feel loads better now ive eaten eliese. Thanks for the concern x

evening ladies!

Had a nice day out at playgroup. Then i had to go food shopping as we have naff all in!

Sorry fob's are being dicks! Hope they step up soon. Think they should be made to take responsibility after all it they did a big part putting it there!

Well done poppy and rhys! Wish megan would go straight through!

hope you feel better gem. What do you think it is? Migraine?

anyone doing anything nice for bonfire night?

Im going to my sisters as shes have a party. Hoping megan takes to all the noise! Carnt see me having her in bed early though!

I dont have a headache or anything, and it only really seems to be sunlight thats bad. Not sure.

We should be goin to a fireworks display, but it depends what time fob turns up. Cant afford to go out n miss him.

well hopefully he turns up on time then gem so you can go see the fireworks!

Yeh, doubtful, lol.

Woo my bestie friends in all the world r comin over! Havent seen one of them in a year, shes been workin on cruise ships. Cant wait x

Evening all. I've been setting up my bed and cot.

Glad you feel better gem. I had a migraine that made my vision go totally while i was pregnant. No headache with it whatsoever!

Are all your babies sleeping well again?

Hes been asleep since 7 so imma gonna go with yes x

Is everything coming along well now Jo>?

I want a baby that sleeps :hissy:

Yeah, getting there! Just a few bits to get from dad's and the stuff from his girlfriend's to go. then i need to buy mirrors and rugs n stuff

Evening!

I just read back and had a million things to say but now I forgot. I must take notes while reading through.

Bit of a pointless post this is then isn't it?

Hi susie! I do that too so i've kind of given up and jump in with whatever is on the previous post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->