The Ramblers

Have you put up your bed now Jo? or sleeping on just the mattress again?

Haha thats what i do as well. When you chasnge page, the message box shouldnt delete what u say. That way we could comment as we went along.

Ive cancelled my visitors tonight. They wouldnt of got here till 11 and would of stayed the night so we would of ended up being up most of the night. Would love to see them but its just to late.

My diet officially starts monday! Im now gonna check out some recipes and start a shopping list off. SKinny gem here i come x How long dya reckon ill last, lol. 1 day...2???

Susie, my bed is up but in the spare room and the mattress is on the floor in my room. That way, when the kingsize arrives on saturday i'll only have to move the mattress :)

Gem i say 5 days befote you have a nice, greasy, bacon bap!

Haha thats what i do as well. When you chasnge page, the message box shouldnt delete what u say. That way we could comment as we went along.

Ive cancelled my visitors tonight. They wouldnt of got here till 11 and would of stayed the night so we would of ended up being up most of the night. Would love to see them but its just to late.

My diet officially starts monday! Im now gonna check out some recipes and start a shopping list off. SKinny gem here i come x How long dya reckon ill last, lol. 1 day...2???

I'll quote everything so I know what I am replying to. :D

11 is way too late for visitors Gem. I get really annoyed when people visit late. I've pretty much told everyone I know never to visit late or I won't answer the door. Do they have kids themselves Gem? Most people who visit late or turn up randomly don't, so they have no idea what it's like to have to get up for kids the next day.

Good luck on your diet. I'm kind of on one too.... but I fail in the evenings. I've had sushi for lunch, a small bowl of pasta and a huge salad for dinner and snacked on carrot sticks and humous all day, but hubbie got home at 8, bringing crisp, a snicker and some wine in for me...... :blush:

But I AM exercising.... so it's not all bad. If I think of any nice, healthy recipes I'll let you know them.

Ahhh good thinking Jo.

Are you finding it okay being at home by yourself. Must be weird at first. I wish we all lived nearer to each other, we could pop round and keep you company.

I had one of those this morning...and yesterday...and the day before, lol. I had 3 packs of bacon to get through before the diet starts, lol. Bacon for breakfast, belly slices for tea...mmmmm! Lol. I was gonna start saturday but im out sat night so ill consume lots of beer, then need grease to recover x Monday im having dinner at dads mind you, but monday can be my night off! Yes a night off on the first day haha! His meals r pretty healthy though. Mainly a plate of veg, so ill just eat mainly the good bits x The weight ticker will be up very soon x

Thanks susie, would be appreciated x

Would be great if we were just round the corner from each other wouldnt it. Wed of had u sorted in no time. x

Now my friend is ringin me...Im ignoring him :( My bad. I know he is gonna ask if he can come anyway x

Gem I have a feeling that you're gonna put on a stone before you start your diet, which will give you an extra stone to shift :D All that pork...

I was really worried about Poppy before...I was putting her down to sleep and she was just nodding off, then she started vomiting up milk/sick. She must have brought up a whole bottle. Then she panicked and seemed like she couldn't breath. When I put her to bed, I sat in the room watching her for an hour and am checking her every 5 mins now. My poor baby.

Aaah, good old snickers! I gotta start eating healthy because of BLW :wacko:

I have had some friends and my mum round both days and my brother was here today so not much different really. I slept better last night though!

Aaah, good old snickers! I gotta start eating healthy because of BLW :wacko:

I have had some friends and my mum round both days and my brother was here today so not much different really. I slept better last night though!

I haven't eaten it (the Snicker) yet. To be honest, I don't really eat chocolate/chocolate bars, so I'll probably just have a bite and give the rest to hubby. I'm more of a savoury person (except when pregnant... I'm a sugar monster then!)

It's good that you have had visitors, you can settle in gradually. I like having visitors but hate it when people outstay their welcome (unless invited to stay longer). I sound miserable don't I? :haha: But I mean, like times when my eyes are rolling with tiredness and my visitors are yapping away looking unlikely to leave any time soon.

Haha i have the kind of friends that don't mind if i fall asleep on them!

I missed loads of posts there!

Gem, are you having a day of 'x' instead of '!'? ;)

Poor poppy... has she been sick since?

Haha i think i might be x

FInn always throws up after i put him down, but not lots. Hope she is ok x

Gem is using alot of x's isn't she? She must love us. :D

Poppy hasn't been sick since that major throw up (seriously would have filled half a bucket and I had to change clothes) and a little teeny puke since. I think she gulped down too much milk at once but it shocked her so much and she couldn't catch her breath. She seemed fine before she fell asleep though and gave me loads of smiles but I'm keeping an eye on her and if she seems unwell overnight/tomorrow she is going straight to the walk in centre.

Im sure she will be fine hun. FInn sometimes half winds himself and cant catch air if he has done a mahoosive burp thats brought up lots of milk.

Im sure she will be fine hun. FInn sometimes half winds himself and cant catch air if he has done a mahoosive burp thats brought up lots of milk.

Thanks. I hope she is. I'm such a worrier. x

I'm off to bed. Snuggle time with hubby. Goodnight sleepyheads x

Aww snuggle time...thats what you call it hey ;)

Night night x

Morning everyone! *yawn* Another long night with Noah, bloody 1:45 for his dummy, 2:15 for a feed, 3:15 for his dummy, 5am, then brought him with us at 5:45 and he wouldn't settle so I got up with him. Of course he's sleeping in his swing now. Why is he eating though the night again?!?!?! And he turned full circle in his cot and keeps rolling on his front. Omg I can see me setting up a bed in his room tonight.

I'm very very very grumpy today, so I apologise in advance. No getting dressed for me lol

Morning

Rhys feel asleep at 8 and so did I after we had a bath, I blame the Johnsons night time bath lol

Sorry Noah isnt sleeping for you Janie, do they have a growth spurt at this age

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->