The Ramblers

I would stay in Janie, just till the medication starts to work

Morning all!

Last night was another difficult one for Poppy; she was coughing up loads of phlegm and getting really upset :( Took hours to get her to sleep. Another call for my dad to come round at 11.30 last night. :shrug:

I don't know why I fall apart and panic so much when she is unwell and I am by myself. I never need any help and like my independence. I've never asked anyone to look after her, never left her with anyone and never felt like I needed company when hubby is away. I just felt better with my dad staying over last night, even if he was just downstairs while me and Pops slept upstairs.

Hubby is back tonight though :happydance: I've never missed him so much in all my life. And he can't wait to get home. :)

Me too Eliese!

Are you doing anything nice today? It's freezing but really sunny here.

The weather is the same here Susie

I have a man coming round to value the house cos I think I may change agents and I will have to go to Sainsburys.
How is it I do a big shop on a Saturday but I always manage to forget something. This week it was loo paper lol

The weather is the same here Susie

I have a man coming round to value the house cos I think I may change agents and I will have to go to Sainsburys.
How is it I do a big shop on a Saturday but I always manage to forget something. This week it was loo paper lol

:lol: I forgot loo paper too. That's what I need to pop out and get! I'll wait until Poppy wakes up.

Have you had many viewing the house?

And thats something which isnt easy to subsitute hygenicly, lol!

Time to get just dance 2 sorted i thinks. Wanna make sam play with me, lol. He keeps insisting its not cool enough for him, but i beg to differ.

Yey for hubby being back tonight Susie!

Does any1 elses LO like pocoyo? Finn is ignoring me cos its on, lol.

Ohs nephews wouldnt play JD with me, told me its a girls game

lol i reckon sam will love it once he has a go.

Finn is eating the heinz yoghurt with berries/ fruit whatever its called, with some bananna. Its bloody lovely, lol.

Mums picked me up some ice cube trays so its almost time to get cookin. I accidentally picked up cooking apples, dont think finn would appreciate those, lol.

afternoon!

there is no way i'm going out there again today!

yay for your OH coming back today susie!

Yay Susie! We all sound as excited as you! :haha:

Luke loves just dance lol he is a bit dramatic and camp though :lol:

Just been out for a 2 hour walk because Noah hadn't slept all morning :( He still didn't fall asleep until 5 minutes before we got home then woke up the minute we came through the door :nope: I'm at my wit's end now, it's really getting to me :(

Sounds like the first few weeks again janie. Finn never slept n i swear i was ready to go hide in the corner with my fingers in my ears. Pass him over when ur oh gets home n hide, lol.

Bloodyu hell! I think my new pc is here :O

Hope he goes off for u soon janie.

The weathers pretty good here Jess. Supposed to be awful in the morning though

Hi :hi: again all :D

Everyone should be excited about my hubby coming home :lol: because it makes me a happy chappy, and that's gotta be better than me rambling on about panic attacks and worrying! :hugs: Thankyou all x

Janie, Hope he sleeps for you soon. :flower: I think that just when we think they are in a good routine, and settle well, then it all goes tits up and it's like having a newborn again. I'm sure it'll pass.

Yay for new PC Gem. That will keep you busy for a bit I'm sure.

I've just been to the local farm with Poppy. It's chilly out but nice and sunny, and Pops needed some fresh air. So we wrapped up and watched all the animals. Poppy was fascinated with the donkey and the goats, and I was fascinated by all the cakes in the farm shop. We bought loads of cakes and biscuits, which is not good for my diet but hubby can eat most of them tonight.

:D

Yey for new super duper pc! Its gonna be like moving home transferring my life from 1 pc to another, lol.

The most devestating thing has just happened though. nLife will never be the same! The dishwasher has gone kaboom :cry: Im devestated! Im now going to have to wash up MANUALLY! I think i might need some training!

May i have a cake susie :D

We have toilet paper Yay

Gem I love Washing up its my fav chore, I will swap you my ironing

Can I have a cake Susie, please

Janie Rhys has started teething again and keeps waking himself up, hope Noah sleeps for you soon

Hi Jess

aww i hate washing up! I havent got a dishwasher either :nope: but i also hate ironing!

Well ive maxed out my internet again! So im now on my phone. Roll on the 19th!

Dang carnt remember what else has been said!

Hi all! :wave:

You can all have cakes! You just have to drive a hundred or so miles to collect them. I reckon Jess has the best chance of getting cakes as she is the nearest to me.

I don't have a dishwasher and I HATE doing the washing up. :dishes: We chose to have an extra cupboard instead... Ohh we live and learn. :dohh:

Bollox to the extra cupboard, lol. Im dishwasher shopping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->