The Ramblers

aww i hate cakes! There way too sickly for my liking!

Well wasnt hollyoaks crap! Could have made it a bit more dramtic!

Mmmmmmmm cake. I dunno what was said about it, I just heard the word lol

I'm logging off for the night, Noah is finally in bed, so I'm doing my favourite thing for when I'm depressed.....dying my hair!!!! :D

Have a nice night ladies and I'll be here to chat tomorrow, hopefully feeling a bit happier.

aww i hate cakes! There way too sickly for my liking!

Well wasnt hollyoaks crap! Could have made it a bit more dramtic!

No cakes for you then Jess. You can have carrot sticks instead. :D

I've watched the 7pm Hollyoaks (tomorrows one) already. Quite sad. :( Poor little Tom, first Max dies then Steph, plus he keeps seeing Warren. That boy is gonna end up on Jeremy Kyle.

I thought Warren was dead

He is back! Don't know how they are going to explain it but somehow he survived (his dead burnt body was never found). It's fab that he is back and back for a while Im guessing as he is in the opening music video thingy (if you know I mean).

:happydance: He is home! :D And we got presents.

Poppy got a Hungry Caterpillar rattle/teething ring, and I got perfume- 'Chanel Chance', my favooourrrrite! I don't always get a present, but he knows it's been a hard week for me. Woo! And he brought a nice bottle of red wine in too. :wohoo:

Where is Jo today?

I was wondering that susie!

Woo to pressies, lol.

Im gettin so annoyed. Dunno what im doin wrong, but i cannot for the life of me put xp onto this new pc. It just wont have it, grrr! WInding me uo something chronic x

Fecking phone!!!

It hasn't been working today and i hadn't got a landline so i traipsed to town in the freezing cold only to get to the shop and it bloody well worked.

Soooooo... i walked all the way home and it stopped working again. So i walked to mum's in the even more freezing pissing cold to ring virgin. THEN while they were trying to help fix it my phone vattery ran out. So i grabbed my house phone base to plug in at home so i could ring when my phone was charging. I forgot the actual handset though so couldn't ring. Queue a visit from FOB, he gave me 50 quid! Only 190 to go haha. Soooo i walked back to mum's, rang virgin, got cut off twice, transferred to the wrong place three times vefore i finally got through to the right person. Then it started working again. She's going to phone me when i get home to see if it is still working.

What a piss take!

Fecking phone!!!

It hasn't been working today and i hadn't got a landline so i traipsed to town in the freezing cold only to get to the shop and it bloody well worked.

Soooooo... i walked all the way home and it stopped working again. So i walked to mum's in the even more freezing pissing cold to ring virgin. THEN while they were trying to help fix it my phone vattery ran out. So i grabbed my house phone base to plug in at home so i could ring when my phone was charging. I forgot the actual handset though so couldn't ring. Queue a visit from FOB, he gave me 50 quid! Only 190 to go haha. Soooo i walked back to mum's, rang virgin, got cut off twice, transferred to the wrong place three times vefore i finally got through to the right person. Then it started working again. She's going to phone me when i get home to see if it is still working.

What a piss take!

Its got windows server 2008 R2 on it n i wanna put xp 64 bit on it. Each time i try and boot from disk it says:

CD_ROM Boot priority..Boot ready
Reboot and select proper boot device
or insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key.

My initial thought was the disk was dodgy, but it does the same with my xp 32 bit version, and i know that works as i recently installed it on my other pc. The disk also shows up once your logged onto windows server and all the files r visible on the disk, so its recognizing the dvd drive :s If he knows the answer ill be a happy lil bunny, lol x

Gah sounds fun Jo! I think id of pulled my hair out before getting it sorted x

If the BIOS is set to boot from cd then it should really work, not sure why it wouldn't...

Yeh it is. Ive disabled all other boot options as it kept booting from the HD. I dont get it :shrug:

I can boot from removable media so im gonna try puttin it on a mem stick n see if i have any luck there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->