The Ramblers

Lol, i guessed he did. No worries, thanks for tryin x

Jo that sounds like a nightmare. My phone is on its way out too. Keeps turning itself off.

Gem do you have formal computer training, Oh said you sounded like you were in the know

I did a couple of years in comp science x Doesnt seem to be helping me here though, lol.

:O we have movement, lol. Its started doing what it should...I await the BSOD, lol! Unfortunately its doing it with the 32 bit xp which is a waste of time as i have 8gig of ram n 32 bit will only recognise up to about 3 gig. 64 bit recognises up to 16gig :s

Are all babies asleep

:nope: But while Poppy is sick I'm not trying too hard to stick to the bedtime routine. Not that I'm getting a choice... she hasnt been to sleep before 12am since she has been unwell. Doesn't matter. She is happy talking to her new hungry caterpillar rattle for now... and that's fine with me.

Monday is the re-start of early bedtimes again, and she has to go in her own room. :(

Gem I had to ask Oh what BSOD was lol

Susie, it will me nice to have your bedroom back wish I could have mine

:o scary stuff susie! Is she a bit better now?

FInn has been soundo since just b4 7.

I don't quite feel ready for her to go in her own room yet though. We just don't have a choice. It would be cruel to keep her in her Moses Basket any longer. I will miss falling asleep holding hands with her :cry:

She is looking/sounding a little better, although she just puked up a load of phlegm. Hubby calms me though so I don't panic as much. I do hoped she gets better soon. It's really upsetting me.

Haha its the devil in disguise! Already had one today. Fixed that though, so the devil was shaftedc right back to the firey depths!

Ive given up for now, lol. Bed looked to comfy!

Just realised i missed the bloody apprentice..Grr!

Its horrible when u cant fix them isnt it. At least she is on the mend x

Yep. And I'm getting loads of smiles these evening so she is cheering up too x

Oh is on COD again and Rhys is asleep
Dont know what to do

You didnt miss much Gem

Is hubby spoiling u Susie

Yeah he poured me a large glass of wine and has been looking after/playing with Poppy while I've chilled out. He is catching up on the last episode of Downton Abbey now though :lol: so I'm snuggling with Pops. We will probably go to bed soon, as although he isn't working away for a couple of weeks now, he is in work tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. He only works (his base) a ten minute drive from our house though so that's okay. We're really looking forward to his day off on Sunday.

Oh is on COD again and Rhys is asleep
Dont know what to do

As sad as it is Eliese, when I am bored, if I'm not reading, I love playing scrabble on facebook (NERD!), or Poker even, or Guess The Sketch!! Best game ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->