The Ramblers

I <3 scrabble n poker, lol. Never heard of guess the sketch. My ideal afternoon would be spent playing countdown though, lol x

Guess the sketch is fab Gem. You play in a room of people (like poker) and u all take turns at drawing a word (like pictionary) and the others guess. You should have a go at the game. Its addictive (in my opinion).

Goodnight Eliese. Sleep well.

ETA saw on facebook- you're playing it now Gem :haha:

Morning everyone!!! Hope you all had a good night.

Noah slept!!!! Right until almost 5, when dafty me went in his room and woke him up lol Then had a bottle and is still asleep now :O

ehhhhhh, my hair is ginger/peach. First time ever I've made a mess of it!!! Ach well, it'll need to stay a few days :haha:

I'm having to sell all my itti's :( My fave nappy, and it's the one that always leaks :cry:

morning all!

Glad noah slept for you janie. Damn about the hair. What colour was it ment to go?

the computer stuff sounds boggling gem! I know a bit about computes!

Bet you carnt wait till hes completed that game eliese!

Well im off out shopping!think i should start for christmas!

how long do they last janie? Ive found mine only last 1-2 hours.

It's meant to be red. I didn' leave it in anywhere near long enough, so it's my own fault lol

They actually last a while, it's just they're so low-rise, he pees over the top lol

Morning

Oh cant get to work to there has been a big crash

Hope you sort your hair out Janie, Hi Jess

Morning! Yey noah n boo for waking him janie :rofl:

I once got my friend to help me dye my hair red. It was one of those shampoo ones that r supposed to be 8 washes, but cos it was for brown hair n mine was blonde, it always lasted ages. Wel...My friend put it all on the top of my head at the back, the proceeded to mess with the shower before rubbing it all over. I ended up with pink hair and a bright red blob on my crown, lol. I looked hot <3

WIth the nappies...Do you make sure his willy is pointing downwards when u put them on? I remember finn having a wee arrive over the top in floods cos i hadnt pointed him down, lol. Never had them myself, but another thought..With flips, you fold the insert. Fold at the front for boys so its extra padded at the front. Could u do that with urs?

The cpmputer will be waiting till Finn is asleep. It winds me up when i dont have time to just sit n tinker! It will wind me up anyway, lol. But trying to entertain finn as well is a mission. Finn will end up gettin grumpy n ill be pissed at that point, lol. Confusion and grunting r not good! Besides...Ive got to lear how to wash up today :'(

Mornin eliese. I bet he is devestated :D

I was following FOBs sister to hers the other day, and an ambulance and police car were just arriving at a crash scene. As we went past the car was upside down. Not sure what happened, but scary to think if we hadnt of popped to pick something up b4 we left, that could of been us :O Ive just thought how selfish that sounds! Was thinking about finn n sam, not me x

I gave some money to the poppy appeal yesterday
It mde me think about Rhys, I dont wont him fighting in a war. Is that selfish

Morning all. I'm a bad mummy... a rolled off the mattress onto the floor this morning. I looked at him and he grinned so i thought i'd let him roll about for a while. He smacked his head on the wall :(

My phone seems to be working though!

Eliese, i wouldn't want A to fight.

Janie can you not whack another colour on?

Glad OH is back susie.

Jess my ittis last the same - have you tried a booster?

Gem, my mega washing up tip is just to do it as you use stuff. Check out FLYlady, she ways has good tips :)

Mornng Jo

Oh has gone, I dont know why I think he is gonna be sat in traffic

I wouldn't want my two fighting either, but would like them to have an army career rather than nothing.

Awwwww Jo it's bound to happen at some point, he'll be fine.

Yeah I'll get another dye, just not today, I get psoriasis on my scalp so don't wanna dye 2 days in a row lol

I do make sure he's pointing down in it lol and i used a booster folded to the front. We just don't get on with them :( Hope I get them sold, I've spent a fortune on them and all the extra inserts lol

I wouldnt worry Jo! I cant remember if i mentioned Finn falling off the bed or not? I swear someone moved him >.> I was changing him, and i literally turned to get something off my desk. It felt like something brushed past my back, so i turned round n finn was on the floor. He wasnt crying, just lookin around like nothing had happened. there was no thud as he fell, and he was less than 2 meters from me. There was also nothing that could of touched my back, lol.

I do know how to wash up really, lol. I havent always had a dushwasher :D Do love my dishwasher though. Im a bit crap at washin up as i go along, dinner polates r still on the side, lol. Gonna have to do bottles quite often though so ill get some kind of washing routine going.

Id hate my 2 to be in the army!

I wont let Oh wash up cos im quite anal about it, make sure the water is very hot and soapy other wise the grease wont come off

Chris always does the dishes :D Well obv not thru the day, but all the dinner and weekend ones! He likes it because he can listen to the football phone-in on the radio. :haha:

Gem, I can believe that someone moved him, I totally believe that Noah can see people, I really hope it's my Papa, his middle-namesake :D I often feel that there's someone else in the room, not in a creepy way, it makes me feel better.

Ok.......send me to the loony bin right now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"