The Ramblers

Haha. Im not a great believer, but only because i havent seen it for my self. I cant believe or disbelieve something unless i have proof. I would never say i dont believe in that sort of thing, just because i cannot prove there is nothing out there. Maybe, maybe not.

Can i come to the loony bin with u? Ive always wanted to be restrained by a doctor <3

Same here eliese :(

Hahahaha I would rather be restrained by a policeman ;)

Thats ok as long as its not just me

Did I tell you guys I watched pulp fiction the other day, I didnt get it

Have u tried refreshing the page? Mine did that till i refreshed x

OMG any1 watching this morning? Theres a woman who is in the army. So is her hubby. They have a baby and her hubby seems to barely know the baby as he is always away, and when he was 18m she went to afgan for 6 months and left him with her mum. Sorry but i think thats really wrong. If thats what u want to do DONT HAVE A BLOODY BABY!

Yeah Eliese, first time I saw it I didn't get it lol took me about 4 attempts before it clicked. Now it's one of my favourite films :D

I was like that with the matrix too. I'm easily confused :haha:

I missed that bit Gem, but I totally agree with you. They shouldn't allow couples who are both serving to have babies. It's bad enough when one parent is away, but both of them?!?! Nu-uh.

I wouldnt like to miss 18m of Rhys's life, when I came back he wouldnt know who I was

She didnt go for 18m. It was for 6m when he was 18m. Still think he wouldnt know who they were when they got back. By the age of 2 she had CHOSEN to miss quarter of his life! Id rather work a shitty paid job which just covered the nills than leave my baby for a week, let alone 6 months!

Afternoon all!

I've just been to the doctors and it was Midwife day. There were loads of pregnant women there, and I saw my old midwife too! It brought back loads of memories and made me so broody!!!!

But then I got home and Poppy started being a pain in the arse and I changed my mind quickly :lol:

As for the army couple, I think it's really selfish of them. I've never left Poppy with anyone (except for hubbie) for a day, nevermind 6 months!!

I'd hate Poppy to join the Armed Forces. My two older brothers were in the army for over 10 years. My mum was quite calm about it on the surface but I bet she prayed everyday that nothing would happen to them. They had a few close calls, and quite a few of their friends were killed in Northern Ireland. People who join the army are admirable, but If Poppy came to me and told me she was joining, as much as I want her to do what she chooses, I will say no you're not, then lock her in the understairs cupboard until she agrees to be a Princess instead :lol: And I would be the same if I had a boy, but will probably discourage him from being a Princess.

Hope the hair gets sorted Janie. You look amazing in your new profile pic on facebook :p

Eliese, I agree, don't get started on Guess the Sketch. It should come with an addiction warning that game. It hasn't loaded for me for a few weeks now, getting to 4% only, but that's a good thing as It's sorting out my addiction. I'm going "Guess the Sketch Cold Turkey"

Ok forgot what else I was gonna say.

:wacko:

Hope A is okay Jo. Don't feel guilty about it, he will be fine. Read the guilt free mothers confessional thread in baby club lol. That will make you feel better.

x

Oh my word, lol! Quick turn on loose women. Russel brand is off his head, lol. Hes not pissed, hes not slurring enough. Maybe coked up?? He keeps filling his loose women mug with carling under the desk, lol x

lol just turned on

I have turned my pram into a pushchair yey going put his snowsuit on too

He must of got told off in the break, lol. He is being good now. Except for when he said slut a minute ago, lol.

Yeh he was acting a bit odd Gem. I quite like him though.

Poppy seems much better Eliese. Her chest sounds less raspy and she is coughing less. She in bringing up loads of Phlegm, followed by the contents of her stomach. I have sicked up milk all over my bed covers now. :D Good excuse to buy some new ones.

It hasn't been too bad here - just bloody cold!

I seem to have made friend's with FOB's other ex (yep, the one that punched me when i was pregnant!) Over a mutual dislike to his lies and excuses haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->