The Ramblers

It hasn't been too bad here - just bloody cold!

I seem to have made friend's with FOB's other ex (yep, the one that punched me when i was pregnant!) Over a mutual dislike to his lies and excuses haha

Wow Jo. I would never be able to forgive her if she did that to me. That's unforgivable. At least she knows what your ex is like though and you can have a good bitch about him with her.

My mum has brought a puppy, so we have a new addition
a border collie called Mollie ha

evening all!

Ive been twideling my thumbs since 6pm for 7 to roll on so i get free internet! Im such a tight arse!

punched you while you were pregnant!? Hope you knocked her block off! (My bitch side coming through :blush:)

i thin thats shocking about the child. They should never have had a baby if they were so passionate about their work! I think a week is to long!

i wouldnt want megan in the armed forces either. Its dangerous now! Its only going to get worse!

How are you all?
im off out tommorrow to the deep! Carnt wait!

carnt remember what else has been said!

Bloody hell! How did that all come about Jo? Did she know u were pregnant and where did she punch u?

I would love an ickle puppy, lol. Maybe when finn is a bit bigger ill get one to be my baby, haha!

The thing i find about the army now, is that people arent losing their lives to protect our country, they are doing it for government gain, and i dont like it!

The deep sounds great. I might have to take finn to the sea life center, bet he would love all the tanks. Thing is its about £13 for adults and £11 for kids, and it takes about 20 mins to walk round. And there is nowhere to park for free, thats another £3. Its really expensive for what it is.

Been to my friends tonight for just dance and dinner! Its brilliant! I got a copy of just dance 2 but the files r corrupted so time to find a diff copy. She is gonna come tomorrow for a bottle of wine n just dance..Wooo!

Just..Just dancing n dinner at my mates. I left Finn with mum. We were only going for an hour after school and all planned to play just dance, so i thought it would be nice for sam to be able to do something with me without me stopping every 2 secs for Finn. Ended up havin a lovely dinner too and picked finn up at 6:30, ready for home and bed. SO very relaxed right now, lol.

How about u?

evening all!

Ive been twideling my thumbs since 6pm for 7 to roll on so i get free internet! Im such a tight arse!

punched you while you were pregnant!? Hope you knocked her block off! (My bitch side coming through :blush:)

i thin thats shocking about the child. They should never have had a baby if they were so passionate about their work! I think a week is to long!

i wouldnt want megan in the armed forces either. Its dangerous now! Its only going to get worse!

How are you all?
im off out tommorrow to the deep! Carnt wait!

carnt remember what else has been said!

Hi Jess :hugs:

I think an afternoon away from Poppy is too long lol. On the one night out i've been on since she was born, I was calling to see how she was constantly and she was with hubby! I'm a little extreme though :haha: My friend has a baby the same age as Poppy and I was shocked that she went away for a whole weekend/possibly 4 days when her LO was two and a half months old. I don't agree with that but that's just me. Each to their own.

I'm sure Megan will love The Deep tomorrow. You sound pretty excited about it too. Can me and Poppy come? :lol:

Is Mollie the Collie yours or your mums Eliese? Will she be living with you?

No she will be with my mum in Wales, I couldnt have a dog to much work

How windy is it where you guys are

No she will be with my mum in Wales, I couldnt have a dog to much work

How windy is it where you guys are

I wouldn't want a dog either but I'm not really a pet person at all. I can appreciate other peoples cats and dogs though.

The wind is really bad- apparantly it reached speeds of the 52mph here this evening. I have a woods behind my house and I can hear the trees blowing around like crazy. It's raining too which makes it even worst.

Why do I get into the whole bf/ff on here, I should learn my lesson

Lol. I saw that n kept out of it pretty much. Was never gonna be pretty.

The wind here is horrible. Im right next to the sea so its icky!

I managed to figure out why the pc wouldnt format, lol. I just had to change the hd setup in the BIOS and then realise i was being a tit n burned the disk as a data disk n not as an iso :dohh: All underway now x

I think we should all get congrats for being good mummies

Gem you and my Oh could speak Geek to each other, Hope you dont take that the wrong way xxx

Why do I get into the whole bf/ff on here, I should learn my lesson

I just read it. You made some good points Eliese. :D

I just had a Zinger Meal from KFC. :wacko: Bad! Tomorrow you all need to keep me on track. Feel free to call me Susie Sumo if I eat anything unhealthy tomorrow.

Lol i like your idea of dieting eliese. And you could never offend me with geek comments, im geek n proud, lol!

N yes, well done mummies for boobies n bottles alike! Id love to be able to wap out a bap rather than make bottles, especially now the dishwasher is broken :rofl: And before i offend anyone here, i know its not as easy as wapping a bap out! I was juss bein silly x

Susie and Gem, join me on the kitkat diet lol

Sounds like a good diet to me :lol:

I just drank a pint of water. It's a well known fact that drinking a pint of water after eating something unhealthy cancels out the fat content. Ok ok ok.. It's not well known, or proven, In fact I just made it up, but In Susie's world it's true.

Its ok. In my world i eat bad food in halves. That way its half the calories so i can have twice as much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->