The Ramblers

hello! Hows everybodys friday 13th gone?! Mines been rubbish! Took my car in for its mot and its failed on 5 things! Going to cost me over 150 to get it sorted. Bloody marvalous! Rhys looks right cute and so clever in his high chair already! Isnt time flying! Hope the fella hunting goes well for you dopey and hopefully fob will have turned up scampie!

IM IN SHOCK! FOB turned up and gave me £100. He pays £50 for his other son, so i guessed he would pay the same for Finn. He is not Sams real dad, but we got together when sam was about 3 months, so he has been very close to it. We split up when he was 7 then got back together a couple of years ago. Sam doesnt see his real dad, and said to FOB when we were together, will you be my daddy? He said to him, ive always been your daddy (Well up moment) Well when he handed me the £100 and said he would give me that each week, i was obviously a bit taken back. He then said well im not just gonna pay for Finn am I! Bloody hell, i cant believe it. I thought he would try and squirm out of paying for Finn, but he is paying for both of them out of choice. I dont really know what to say, except "yes Sam, you may have that new ps3 game" :D Not sure how long it will last, but ill be putting a little away in their bank accounts and then treating them to a few more days out/clothes/toys etc!

SPeaking of bank accounts, have all of you guys got you LO's grant things sorted? Not sure what they are called, the £250 thing?

Lol Jo, keep that black book under wraps, we shall go out and find ourselves some classy fellows somewhere. On second thoughts, i wouldnt know what to do with a classy fella. If he wont buy me a pint, im not interested haha!

I was thinking about making a little animated ticker for the ramblers :D DUnno if you guys are interested? Thought id put a pic of each of our LO's on it, then we can have it in our siggy? If you wanna then email me a cute/funny/fave pic to [email protected] and ill see what i can do :D

Janie, if you wish to have both your kiddies in it, then either 1 together or seperate, i will add them both :D Not just for our LO's! In fact, we could all have more than 1 piccy if you cant decide which ones you like best. It all just depends on the file upload size limit :D

Gem, that made me well up a bit. At least the thought is there if you get what i mean!

I only got child benefit through this week so i'm frantically applying for tax credits and my HIPG before the three month cut off date! I'll sort the trust fund after that, but bloody barclays aren't letting me open an account :growlmad:

Haha, i'm the same - if a bloke believes a woman should only drink halfs then he's not for me. We should actually do a night out if people can make it. No idea where everyone lives but we could try and find somewhere in the middle :)

Love the blinkie idea, just take a pic off fb for albert. I'm lazy :shrug:

Haha, yeh ill find a piccy of him. Any preference? His poo face always gets me :rofl:

Im right on the east coast, near Great Yarmouth. Only a 280 mile round trip to you, lol! As for the pint thing, its bad enough having to go to the toilet every 2 minutes after the first couple of pints (A piss a pint as i call it) Without having to go to the bar every 2 minutes to refill a measly half glass!

Im half expecting the trust fund to get stopped some time soon, thats why i want to get mine sorted. Havent even got CB sorted yet, lol. I hope they backdate it :s I was getting income support for a while for me and sam, and the woman at the job center said its easier if i change to tax credits, so i did. When they sent me my first payment, they sent me another one which was £800 and i have no idea what for. My dad has soul custody of it right now, lol. I have no idea what it was for, but dont want to ring them to give it back, lol!

IM IN SHOCK! FOB turned up and gave me £100. He pays £50 for his other son, so i guessed he would pay the same for Finn. He is not Sams real dad, but we got together when sam was about 3 months, so he has been very close to it. We split up when he was 7 then got back together a couple of years ago. Sam doesnt see his real dad, and said to FOB when we were together, will you be my daddy? He said to him, ive always been your daddy (Well up moment) Well when he handed me the £100 and said he would give me that each week, i was obviously a bit taken back. He then said well im not just gonna pay for Finn am I! Bloody hell, i cant believe it. I thought he would try and squirm out of paying for Finn, but he is paying for both of them out of choice. I dont really know what to say, except "yes Sam, you may have that new ps3 game" :D Not sure how long it will last, but ill be putting a little away in their bank accounts and then treating them to a few more days out/clothes/toys etc!

SPeaking of bank accounts, have all of you guys got you LO's grant things sorted? Not sure what they are called, the £250 thing?

Lol Jo, keep that black book under wraps, we shall go out and find ourselves some classy fellows somewhere. On second thoughts, i wouldnt know what to do with a classy fella. If he wont buy me a pint, im not interested haha!

I was thinking about making a little animated ticker for the ramblers :D DUnno if you guys are interested? Thought id put a pic of each of our LO's on it, then we can have it in our siggy? If you wanna then email me a cute/funny/fave pic to [email protected] and ill see what i can do :D

Janie, if you wish to have both your kiddies in it, then either 1 together or seperate, i will add them both :D Not just for our LO's! In fact, we could all have more than 1 piccy if you cant decide which ones you like best. It all just depends on the file upload size limit :D

That's great news about FOB!!:hugs: Seems he's not so bad afterall hey? And it made me smile that he isn't just providing for Finn. It's nice to know that he still cares for Sam. Enjoy treating your little men with the money!

I havent sorted out the Child Trust Fund- I have the voucher but havn't decided what to do with it yet.

The ticker idea is great! I'll email you a picture tommorrow. If the file wont open just let me know, I emailed some pictures of Poppy to a friend at work last week and she couldnt open the file.:shrug: x

oh and child benefit IS backdated....

I have a lot of family in caister and yarmouth - used to go there for my holidays :)

CTF is being stopped but it's based on when bsby is born so we'll all get it. And CB can be backdated up to 3 months!

Lol, i live in Caister :D Small world hey!

WIll let you know if i have any troubles with the pic Susie x Ill make a few little title pages with "The Ramblers" on, and see which you all prefer.

I was just lookin on the general chatter pages and there is a thread about piercings. I thought the other day i fancy getting another one. Im good at doing that when i get bored, lol. I dont know what to get done though, any ideas?

Haha you probably know some of my family - weird!

Ooooooh, i'm a big piercings fan. and tattoos :) are you thinking facial or somewhere else?

Well i wanted to get my clit hood done a while back:blush: But im a bit to scared to whack it out, lol. Not into nipple piercing. Ive had my lip done in the middle a the bottom, and i think i can still get that in. Ive done the monroe thing. Had my tongue done 3 times and my nose done both sides. Donlt like the idea of eyebrows as i had a lil lump removed along my eye brow and they almost cut through a nerve (Thought they had as i couldnt move half my face, turns out they just bruised it) So, erm im a bit lost for what to do, lol. Want my erm ear bit done again, the lil bit at the side of your face. Forgot what its called, but ill just whack a stud through that, lol, thats not new. I did ask somewhere about doing me a vertical lip piercing through the bottom lip to one side, Using a teenie bar, so the bottom ball is below my lip, and the top ball is in the middle of my lip IYKWIM. They wouldnt do it though :( Wanted the skin between my thumb and finger done as well but they wouldnt do that due to infection risk. Wouldnt be able to now with all the Finn picking up i do, lol! Decisions decisions, lol! Oh and i want a new hair style, lol! What is it about getting rid of men that make you want to try something different.

Most of my tattoos are post breakup! They do vertical labrets here, and dermal anchors which you can have done between your thumb and finger. I had one on the middle finger of my left hand but it rejected. So did one of the ones on my belly when it grew :cry:

You could get your conch done (isn't half as rude as it sounds!) but maaaaan it hurts. Septum looks pretty cool too!

No advice to give about the piercings; Ive only had my ears and my belly button pierced (when I was about 18 and by 19 i'd taken the piercing out).... let us know if you get one though.

Oh and hi Dopey :wave: .. feel like i've not chatted to you on here for ages! :D No one but Scampie replies to my posts in this thread lol! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh woe is me :rofl:

Aw susie! Sorry if you think i don't reply - i get well confused on threads like this and tend to respond to the most recent 2 posts as my brain can't hack much more than that! :dohh:

How is poppy doing?

No advice to give about the piercings; Ive only had my ears and my belly button pierced (when I was about 18 and by 19 i'd taken the piercing out).... let us know if you get one though.

Oh and hi Dopey :wave: .. feel like i've not chatted to you on here for ages! :D No one but Scampie replies to my posts in this thread lol! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

YEY! I always worry that i forget people as i get lost whats going on as well, lol!

https://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/weird-piercing--piercings-714079_471_341.jpg

How about this? Rofl

Haha yes i can. I was co.templating getting my tongue split but i don't think i'm hardcore enough of the pain front!

....It's okay Dopey. I'm probably just paranoid/sensitive/reading too much into things.. :shrug:

YEY! I always worry that i forget people as i get lost whats going on as well, lol!

https://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/weird-piercing--piercings-714079_471_341.jpg

How about this? Rofl

eeeuuuwwww! LOL! Looks painful.

Lol, noooo! The lisp would be terrible :D I had a hoop pput through the tip of my tongue. It made the normal tongue piercing seem like a walk in the park. All your nerver ending are in the front of your tongue, and as i wanted a hoop, they had to make a curved hole, so they couldnt clamp it and had to edge it through slowly. All i can say is OUCH!

I googled conch piercing. Anything to do with my ears ive always just done myself. Glad you said it hurts or i might of tried it, rofl!

How about this? Rofl

eeeuuuwwww! LOL! Looks painful.

I think its photoshopped onto a split tongue. I think if they were all little piercings then thre would be more denting round the individual bits rather than them looking just laid on :D Saying that, the splittiing defo gets an ouch from me! Might even be a photoshopped split though.

I'm sorry :hugs: it's not intentional if i've been missing stuff

Albert went to sleep at 9.30 and it sounds like he's going to wake up soon. Booooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->