The Ramblers

No advice to give about the piercings; Ive only had my ears and my belly button pierced (when I was about 18 and by 19 i'd taken the piercing out).... let us know if you get one though.

Oh and hi Dopey :wave: .. feel like i've not chatted to you on here for ages! :D No one but Scampie replies to my posts in this thread lol! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh woe is me :rofl:

YEY! I always worry that i forget people as i get lost whats going on as well, lol!

https://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/weird-piercing--piercings-714079_471_341.jpg

How about this? Rofl

eeeuuuwwww! LOL! Looks painful.

I think its photoshopped onto a split tongue. I think if they were all little piercings then thre would be more denting round the individual bits rather than them looking just laid on :D Saying that, the splittiing defo gets an ouch from me! Might even be a photoshopped split though.

haha expert!

Yeh Finn is figiting as well. Its all good though. If i feed him soon then ill get maybe 3 hours sleep before next feed. If not ill sleep for an hour then he will wake up :( Laptop batt is gonna die soon as well :(

Ooh its sat tomorrow! Car boot day, lets hope rain holds off :)

A "conch" sort of sounds like a ball bag. Its a weird word...:haha:

Lol, i actually thought nose. But thats a conk :lol:

Lol, noooo! The lisp would be terrible :D I had a hoop pput through the tip of my tongue. It made the normal tongue piercing seem like a walk in the park. All your nerver ending are in the front of your tongue, and as i wanted a hoop, they had to make a curved hole, so they couldnt clamp it and had to edge it through slowly. All i can say is OUCH!

I googled conch piercing. Anything to do with my ears ive always just done myself. Glad you said it hurts or i might of tried it, rofl!

I had my conch done a good year ago and the bugger still hurts to sleep on!

I'm sorry :hugs: it's not intentional if i've been missing stuff

Albert went to sleep at 9.30 and it sounds like he's going to wake up soon. Booooooo!

awww hope he stays asleep for you. My little chunky monkey has been asleep since 10.30; she would usually sleep through but has been unsettled today! Fingers crossed.....

A "conch" sort of sounds like a ball-bag. Its a weird word...:haha:

I agree, it's a bit like gooch haha

It's actually named after a shell because that part of the ear is the same shape. Random fact no.54

Ooh bugger that for now then. I dint even think about sleeping on it. Got enough disturbing my sleep right now, lol.

How long has she been sleeping through susie? I'm jealous!

Mind you, since i've been co sleeping i don't remember him waking up... i swear he latches himself onto my boob :rofl:

Gem, i'd recommend the septum. Didn't hurt me at all and if you don't want it on show you can just tuck the horseshoe up into your nose and you can't see it. Or ask about dermal anchors... they hurt too though - youtube vids show you how they're done :sick:

How long has she been sleeping through susie? I'm jealous!

Mind you, since i've been co sleeping i don't remember him waking up... i swear he latches himself onto my boob :rofl:

:haha:

Poppy has been sleeping through from 10.30-6am since about 6 weeks. Once every week/week and a half she will wake up during the night. I'm very lucky!

Thanks for the tip! :thumbup:

I'm really into trudi canavan at the minute... boight one of her books about a month ago and haven't managed to start reading it yet :(

Ive not read any of her books. I miss reading. I used to read a couple of books a week- one for me, and one for work. Never have time anymore...

I went to see a tarot reader who told me i need to start reading again. Trudi canavan has a trilogy that is a bit like harry potter for adults... a very good read. She's doing a second trilogy now and i found some prequels (if you can call them that - sort of like the silmarillion was to lotr).

Oh, i miss reading tooooooo :cry:

Morning ladies!!:wave:

Bloody hell you lot were up late last night! bet your all knackard this morning!!
That tongue piercing looks really painful!:wacko:

Well at last hes coming through for you scampie and how considerate of him to not just be paying for fin hope he keeps it up!:thumbup:

I love reading but never get the time now!
I don't know how you cope being single mums dopey and scampie i hardly get time to do anything and thats even with the OH there!
I must learn to multitask better!

Hey all

Had a great night off from my duties but worried bout Rhys lol and it was nice having some sleep

Rhys has started grabbing now so I have brought him some toys which he enjoys trying to pic up bless him.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Morning ladies!!:wave:

Bloody hell you lot were up late last night! bet your all knackard this morning!!
That tongue piercing looks really painful!:wacko:

Well at last hes coming through for you scampie and how considerate of him to not just be paying for fin hope he keeps it up!:thumbup:

I love reading but never get the time now!
I don't know how you cope being single mums dopey and scampie i hardly get time to do anything and thats even with the OH there!
I must learn to multitask better!

Well i had my best nights sleep since i was about 4 months pregnant, lol! Oh except 1 night mum had the boys. He didnt wake up till 4, then slept till 8! What a trooper! I think laying him on his front has made all the difference. He hates being on his back, and in his cot he cant stay on his side. Despite a good nights sleep, i feel more knackered than normal, lol.

FOB is supposed to be coming back today as he had to run in and out pretty much as he was on call. Lunch time he said...And in front of Sam, no sign yet!

Dad has been round and cut my grass! Hes a goodun! As for time to do stuff, you havent seen my house, lol! I sped half my life on the internet as i usually have my arms full of baby, and typing is about all i can do 1 handed :D

Jo, i like the look of those dermal anchors :D And after all, we did go through labour, nothing can hurt like that did, lol! Im just thinking where i would have one that i wouldnt constantly get caught on stuff. I think 3 on the top of my wrist would look cool, like a bracelet kind of thing, but that would be a nightmare with cuffs. Do they reject like surface piercings? My belly bar rejected, left a horrible stretch mark over it after i had sam as well, eww!

Glad you had a good night missy. Finn is a little grabber! He puts anything and everything in his mouth. SIck cloths, bibs, toys, me! Didnt get on with his highchair to well. He cried the minute i put him in it. Its quite spacious as well and propped quite upright. I think ill try him again on a pillow along the bottom and up the back to make it more comfy and hug him in at the sides. Just seems like such a great idea for when we are trying to eat. I either have to have my back to Sam or Finn with him down on the floor as Sam wont give up his corner seat, lol!

Apologies if i missed any1! Memory like a sieve, lol!

Ooh can i go get pierced yet :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"