The Ramblers

Just been checking out dermal anchors cos me likey the sound :D What i didnt think about though, was getting them removed, lol! Do you have any Jo? Not sure whether to go for 3 dermal anchors across my wrist, or a surface piercing. Sounds like both will reject eventually, but what i dont want is too much scarring. I know as my belly bar rejected it created a long scar along the line where it grew out.

Whats your thoughts as a super piercing expert, lol!

Thats funny Scampie, Rhys hates being on his front

Rhys's ctf is with the Childrens mutual

Hey girls - how's everyone? It's tipping it down with rain here - so we won't get our walk in today sadly. But Isla is just down for a nap - she normally doesn't like sleeping in the daytime unless we're on the move....I wonder how long this one will last???
xx

Hi everyone. Hope you've had good days! I went to a farm courtyard thing with cute little shops and a tea room :)

Glad you had a good night missy.

Scampie, i had four dermals, two of which rejected. The one on the finger kept catching and you can barely see the scar, the one on my belly has left a scar like a surface piercing would but only one hole, not two! The other side of my belly survived pregnancy and i have one in the nape of my neck. On your wrist would look well cool - they are less likely to reject than a surfact piercing because it is just one hole and goes deeper! Getting them removed involved a tiny cut, unless you have a skin diver which can be massaged out. I pulled mine out when they rejected and it hurt less than having them done :thumbup:

Is isla still sleeping fluff?

Lol, Finn isnt a day time sleeper, but hes done nothing but sleep since 10:30! He slept quite a bit yesterday as well, and only woke once between 9:30 and 8 this morning :O Mummy is chilled, rofl! Lets hope the good nights sleep continues.

I thought about one by my eye Jo, but i dont think i want any more scars on my face, lol.

We have chinese on route! Then all i have is a teeny bit of tidying up to do after, and bottles. Other than that, the usual Finn bath time and im all out of chores for the day, Woohoo! Might even have a cheeky glass of wine. No idea why he is sleeping so much, but im just gonna enjoy it, lol!

Hope Isla is still napping for u Fluff! It was supposed to rain here, so we ran off to the car boot sale at 8:15 so we got out of the house for a bit before it did. Didnt get any rain in the end, lol! Hopefully tomorrow will be nice as well x

I missed this conversation guys whats a dermal

Dermal something or other, lol. Jo is the 1 with the terminology :) Dermal anchor thats the 1 :) Heres a pic to explain.

https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcNn_4GWn4Ny31gvSf8L_5XfYP8Vjn9QBBo3yteY61yQxtSj4&t=1&usg=__PVPYobTbPVVKCwSiBt7vYSzXeG8=

Hopefully it does any way. I want 1 on my wrist :D

I guess you alsoi missed my mentioning of making a ramblers ticker with like a little slide show of our Lo's. We can have it in our siggys :D If you want me to add rhys then you can email me a piccy @ [email protected], just let me know if you do as i get so much spam id miss it :D

Oh and incase you totally missed all of it, they are piercings, lol. So you basically have a little thread coming out of your skin which you screw the ball onto.

I feel i should warn you Gem... they hurt more than other piercings. They remove a 1.6mm tube of skin to get the anchor in!

Weighed myself today... 2 kilos to lose and i'm back to pre pregnancy weight. Yay!

Ive never really found piercings that painful except the tip of my tongue, but thats cos it took so long, lol. I can deal with a few mins of pain, its prolonged pain i dont like, lol.

Ive been lookin for a jumperoo for Finn on ebay. The idea was start lookin early and pick up a bargain :D Seems with p&p im gonna be hard pushed to find one for under £50. Just found a thing for a code which gets you £30 off a new one and free delivery. Shall let you all know if it works :D

I got one second hand from someone on here for 40 quid :) she lives in npton too so i didn't have to pay postage

O right get it now lol sounds painful

I will email you a pic hun or can you just use one of facebook

I am raving to pendulum tonight, round my mums kitchen lol

Evening everyone! Hope everyone has had a good day!

Did FOB eventually arrive Scampie? Oh and I still need to email you that picture. If Poppy stays quiet I'll do it in a bit. Although, like Dopey said, if it's easier, feel free to take one off my facebook (perhaps from the My little princess Poppy album-one of the ones where she is on the pink blanket/pillow). Or I can email you one instead :shrug:

Also have you decided on a piercing yet? I half expected to log on and see a picture of you covered head to toe in piercings :haha:

Well done on the weight loss so far Dopey... Im trying to lose some weight and tone up. Not easy though- I love food too much. You would think that with all the running round I do, and the fact that I barely get time to eat that I'd be super skinny! :nope:

Glad you enjoyed Cardiff Missy. I bet it was great to have some time to yourselves. We could do with a night away in a hotel, or even a night out but to be honest, I just can't bear to leave Poppy with anyone but hubbie yet. I might ask my sister to look after her next week while myself and hubbie go the pictures or something. :)

Vino time for me... just a glass or two :) x

Good choice ob the wine susie. Me and mum were going to have a bit of a girly night tonight with some crabby's ginger beer (said in posh accent of course) but the storm has prevented us getting to the shop!

Morning ladies!!:wave:

Bloody hell you lot were up late last night! bet your all knackard this morning!!
That tongue piercing looks really painful!:wacko:

Well at last hes coming through for you scampie and how considerate of him to not just be paying for fin hope he keeps it up!:thumbup:

I love reading but never get the time now!
I don't know how you cope being single mums dopey and scampie i hardly get time to do anything and thats even with the OH there!
I must learn to multitask better!

They (dopey and Scampie) deserve a medal Jess. Im dreading October, as from October to about January my hubbie works away quite a bit. I think Ill find it hard as I'm used to him being around and being a very "hands on" dad. I'm sure I'll be fine but it'll definitly be a shock to the system!

Morning ladies!!:wave:

Bloody hell you lot were up late last night! bet your all knackard this morning!!
That tongue piercing looks really painful!:wacko:

Well at last hes coming through for you scampie and how considerate of him to not just be paying for fin hope he keeps it up!:thumbup:

I love reading but never get the time now!
I don't know how you cope being single mums dopey and scampie i hardly get time to do anything and thats even with the OH there!
I must learn to multitask better!

They (dopey and Scampie) deserve a medal Jess. Im dreading October, as from October to about January my hubbie works away quite a bit. I think Ill find it hard as I'm used to him being around and being a very "hands on" dad. I'm sure I'll be fine but it'll definitly be a shock to the system!

I know, I have so much respect for single mums cos I dont think I could do it

Haha i think my mum deserves that medal... she basically does the things a partner would do. I owe her A LOT. Need to win the lottery so i can take her on holiday!

Its up to you guys if you want an fb 1 or to send me 1. If you want, you could just paste the fb pic link here. Id rather you chose the pics really so you get ones you like :D Dont want anyone dissapointed :)

No piercings yet, lol! Think im goin for a dermal anchor on my wrist, a bit like this:

https://www.dynastytattoos.com/wp-content/gallery/njbodypiercingdynastytattoo/Jonny%20Needles%20New%20Jersey%20Dermal%20Anchor%20wrist%20piercing.jpg

Just hoping it doesnt get in the way to much. I like the idea of one by my eye:

https://bodygraphix.com/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_31308_(5)_(Medium).JPG

But im a bit worried about the scarring as having them taken out seems it can be a bit nasty, lol! From what i read they last between 2months and 2 years but will inevitably grow out eventually. Dont mind a little scar on my wrist, but dont want one by my eye. Already have scars from piercings, dont want more on my face tbh.

No show from FOB. He reckons 9am tomorrow, but if he does turn up it wont be before lunch. He is so full of shit!

Somehow i managed to lose all my pregnancy weight within in 10 days of giving birth. No idea how after the shit i ate when preggers, lol. Think im piling it back on now as i eat whatever comes to hand first, lol!

When u win the lotto Jo, dont forget ur fave BnB buddies need a holiday too :D

Scampie.. I'm the same. Within a couple of weeks of having Poppy I was slimmer than my pre pregnancy size- it's only the last few weeks that the weight seems to have crept back on. We are basically just eating what we can, when we have a chance to grab it aren't we? And it's usually not the healthiest things.

John Bishop is on now.. :happydance: Anyone watching it?

Sounds right, lol. Chinese defo wasnt a healthy option today. Nor was the cheeseburger i had for brekkie at the car boot, lmao! Seemed so much easier than goin home and getting something.

Whats john bishop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"