The Ramblers

I'm off to bed. Killer headache and moving more furniture tomorrow! Night all

Night Jo. Hope u sleep it off. x

Finns now wide awake on my lap, lol.

Think i better sleep now finns gone down.

Night eliese x

bloody hell! What happened last night?

I read a bit of that thread. I think there are some members that seem to group togeather to pick on people.
I hate it when they start going on about grammer i think it is bullying. So some people don't put capitals or spell something differently its fine by me as long as its understandable!!

I don't think your part of that group jo. I have only ever seen you put good advice. You have been a big help to me x

How are we all thi morning??

Hope were all friends this morning. This group keeps me sain!!!

Mornin jess. Im so sleepy this morning. We have just been back to sleep for 30 mins, but i still dont wanna get up. I need a lunch time lay in i think, lol.

Morning jess!

I'm not sure about that thread - might have been posted to start a row, but also might have been genuine, only the OP (who has vanished) knows haha.

How did megan sleep?

morning gem jo x

Megan had loads of wake up last night. She was only wanting her dummy though.

Morning guys

hope we are all ok after last night, How are you Jess

morning eliese.
Yep all good here!

Wishing for today to go really quick so tommorrow can roll on!!

How about you?

Ive woken up in such a foul mood. I feel sso tired :( Just went in the kitchen and the dog has shat on the floor! He only went out about an hour ago! Thats about the 4th time since firework night when he pissed on my bed. Ive had enough!

Now my friend is ringin to come over so i can turn up her daughters outfit n im ignoring it. Bad friend i know, but im feeling far from sociable right now!

Rant over! How r we all?

we went to see if we could get a morgage on tuesday and they had to review it. They left me a voicemail on friday but by the time i saw it they were closed so i carn't ring them till tommorrow now. Hoping its good news

Fingers crossed jess.

Gem, i'd be tempted to shit on the dog!

Hi Eliese, you good?

i really hope its good news!
Didn't say anything earlier as i didn't want to jynx it!!!

He's ok. Has been dumped in front of the tv for a while as dad has brought more furniture round and i have to sort it!

Sorry about my hissy fit earlier, lol. All fixed now. I rang my friend back n she came round for tea n some just dance. Feel alot better for it as well.

Hope things go well jess x

Have you got all ur bits now jo?

Im actually still in my pjs elise, lol x

DP

Finn likes my cooking, woo! Apples, pears n bananas today. Im a bit worried all the fruit will give him the shits though :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->