The Ramblers

Its oh so quiet...Dooo doo doo doo dooo doo doo doo. Its oh so still......

AFternoon ladies! After buying a sound card, ive fixed my sound problems, lol. Shame i cant cancel the card really x

How r we all? WHo wants to cook for me?

ill cook for you gem! You might not feel to good tommorrow though! Lol

thanks all i will let you know what happens tommorrow!

Today has gone way to slow!

Hey everyone, not much of a chatty mood today sorry!

Just finished reading The Little House, so much better than the programme! Anyone wants it, just let me know and I'll send it your way :)

I just want to know what happens in the book, lol. I dont read! Pm Pwetty pwease??? :D

Its the big weigh in day tomorrow! Officially week 1 of dieting over! Bet ive lost bugger all, lol.

Time to get a weight loss ticker :D

I'm starting weightwatchers tomorrow, I need to do something fast, im chubby as anything the now lol

Ok I'll pm you lol x

Ty x

Im shocked! WHy didnt katy go...????? I want mr twitchy back!

Ive got myself a new ticker and signed up to the site that its from. Its all free and has a great list of excersizes n foods so u can keep track. Normally u have to fanny around n make half of it up, but the database is made up by the members, so it has wii excersises and tesco food in it :D Lol. I was amazed it even had the meat free nuggets. Im doubting it a little though. In all fairness i have done a fair bit on the wii today, but it says ive consumed 838 calories and burnt 470 giving me a net intake of 368. Doesnt seem quite right to me. Id of collapsed by now, haha!

I didnt add the 2 glasses of wine...Naughty me, lol!

Evening all. Who went on xfactor?

Janie, i would love to read the book! Is the ending loads different?

Jess you sound like me with the cooking thing haha.

Sounds good gem. I'll be keeping an eye on your ticker :)

Where is Eliese? Have i missed her posting?

I bet im gonn abe gutted when i update it tomorrow. To be honest, unless it suggests im a size 8 i think gutted it is, lol!

Aiden sex pants went :( Katy beat him in deadlock, couldnt believe it. Neither could she i dont think.

Hello

I cant believe Aidan went, didnt like him but better than Katie

I went to see Burke and hare today, its shite

Film? I need to think of some to dl. Been browsing but havent come up with anything. Oooh OOh OOhhh paranormal activity 2! That sounds like good bed time viewing!

Ill check it out now, ty x Got paranormal activity on its way, should be done in 20 mins :D The only things ive heard about it is its scarier than the first, you shouldnt watch it on your own, and defo dont watch it if youve just had a baby, lol! I always like to rebel :rofl:

Jo I love the harry potter books but hate the films

Gem you rebel you lol

Cant find skyline. Gets a pretty low rating on imdb, but i reckon its still the kinda film id watch. WIll have to wait a bit longer by the looks of it though x

Ive never been much of a harry potter fan. Probably would be if i actually sat n watched it rather than catching it half way through on tv x

Albert won't sleep :( i dunno what to do.

I have always liked the hp books and the films aren't so bad now they can act haha

OMG! Ive just looked at all the groups in parenting. No wonder people stumble across our group. Any group with more posts than us is way older than ours. Even the april/may/june group started in april and doesnt even have 3000 posts yet, and thats a whole lot of mummies, lol. Damn we must jibber some shit! Thats 6438 posts in 117 days. An average of 55 posts per day, lol! Thats rediculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->