The Ramblers

He's not crying. He is grinning at me which is somehow worse!

That's quite shocking. But apparently i'm up to 16 posts a day. Whoops!

Im up to 12.26, but considering i rarely post anywhere else, that all goes here, lol.

The grinning is bad isnt it, lol. Thats what finn does with his 12/4am wake up. Its not ooh im hungry feed me..Its Hiiiii mummehhhhh, im awakkkeeee! I can never help but grin back though, lol. Its his little gummy, half asleep face, gets me everytime, lol.

Ooooh paranormal activity hath arrived!

I wonder...Ronseal or ronald mcdonald??? WIll it do exactly what it says on the tin or will i open it to find a soggy bun n wilted lettuce :S

He's asleep! And in his cot. Bet it doesn't last long. I'll have to get him when i go to bed anyway - i'm scared i won't hear him wake up :(

Haha i just made a macdonalds burger sound like a post baby vagina!

Macdonalds vagina :rofl:

Morning all! How are we? How did the babies sleep???

Noah went til 5am!! Yaaaaaas :D Then up at 5.45 for his bottle and he's sleeping again in his swing, so I got housework and dishes done. No point going back to bed I just feel worse.

I've got my tickets booked for HP :happydance: 2pm on friday. I'm so bloody excited I could pee myself :lol:

Did you watch PA2 Gem? I hated the first one, but jumped and screamed my way through that one lol I think I kept the cinema well entertained lol

Haha. Was it you who suggested not to watch if you have a baby? I cant remember who it was. I fell asleep after 30 mins so couldnt of been that great, lol.

Yey to noah! FInn skipped his middle of the night feed as well. Maybe we r coming out the other side of sleep regression? Fingers crossed!

Hahaha yeah it probably was me. Freaks me out when you see the baby being pulled out of his cot lol

Don't jinx it! Hahahaha I never expect it 2 nights in a row. He's mastered sitting up though, I'm wondering if that's what he was working on. I've ordered The Wonder Weeks book, hope it's good.

Weigh in complete! 3lb down :( Wheres the rest of it, lol. Ive not excercized, eaten crap n have my arse smell like rotten vegetables for 3 measly pound, lol!

I didnt get to that bit. Glad i went to sleep reall, was still an hour left. Needed a good nights kip x

Yey for sitting up! Makes life alot easier with finn as he loves being upright. Ive got a corner sofa, so i sit him on the floor in the corner bit n he cant go anywhere.

Just read your fb message Jo! Stalker alert, lol. Hope your not feeling to rough x

Id like to know why there is freezy frozen stuffs on my car :S

3lb is great!!!! Just think how much a baby weighs, 3lb is quite a bit. And 2-3 a week is better than lots and lots because you're less likely to pile it straight back on. I'm dreading getting weighed later.

It's chilly baltic out there! The frost is that thick I thought it had snowed lol

Bloody hell! Its not that bad here.

Im dissapointed by 3lb cos i know week 1 is always the week i lose most, lol. Then i get bored n it tails off. Looks like i might actually have to stick to it this time :( I want my size 8 jeans back on :'(

Size 8? What's that?! HA I haven't been a size 8 since I was 16 lol I'll be well happy getting into a 12 :D

I've decided I'm going to jog to weight watchers and back. It's about a mile away so should be fun lol

Morning.

I feel like shit. I must have accidentally swallowed a few golf balls last night. Also dreamt i told FOB's gf about the cheating and i feel weird. She just insulted me and called me boring.

Gem if you go for a big poo i bet you lose another 2lbs!

Goooo Noah!

Can you please all send your babies to chat with A? He was in his cot 5 mins before i had to get him out coz he was crying. Came in bed with me and woke up once an hour. I need some baby free time :(

Oh Jo you're not having the best of times :( Is he feeding every time he wakes? I really don't know how you do it, I think back to the first few weeks when I was bf and I really needed some time out, you've done almost 6 months! Do you express? Maybe get your Mum to take him for a night or something??

Ugh I hope you start feeling better soon x

Haha! Do they have a scale they can lay u on to weigh u after they pick you up off the pavement by the front door? Thats what they would need for me if i tried to make my sorry arse move faster than snail pace, lol.

You must consider i have skinny legs n no hips, so fitting a low cut pair of size 8 jeans on does not in any way make me a size 8, lol. The top half was prob a 10/12 at the time, lol. I just still have those jeans...AND I WANT THEM ON! Even if i look like a super saggy muffin hanging over the top, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->