The Ramblers

I had a shit first jo, lol!

Ya poor bugger! I really dunno how ur still managing the sleepless nights. Ive been so lucky this time round. Sam didnt sleep through for about 3 years. Prob doesnt help much does it :dohh: Im with janie, get a night off if u can :) Even if you just got ur mum to come to urs and look after him for the night. If not maybe she could have him once a week or something in the dat so you can get some sleep. Mind you if your like me then u find a million other things to do n they r back b4 u even consider sleep! Hope your throat feels better soon x

Yeah, fed every time. I haven't been expressing because it was more hassle than it was worth. Took me 4 months to get enough for a day out and then ended up using that when i was in hospital. Think i'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself!

Im not suprised you are Jo! Your having a pretty shit time of it at the mo, and to be honest i think your coping really well, so if your having a down day n wanna feel sorry for yourself, you go for it!

Im sat here childishly chuckling! Just got a call from fobs mum. FOB brought an xbox round on sat for sam to have a go on black ops. He left it here n said he would pick it up sat. Well...turns out it is his gf's daughters xbox, lol! He is in the shit big time, mwahahahah! Love it :D

I also found out he left her not long ago, but they got back together. They already have a kid together, she got pregnant after 4 weeks of them meeting! They had got together, then he realised she was rather self obsessed amd left her, then she calls up saying im pregnant so he got back with her. Im wondering if thats why they got back together this time aswell! I still question if the first one is really even his, but not my place to say, lol x

I hated expressing I felt like a cow :lol: But I could get 6-7oz in about 15 minutes, bloody super tits hahahaha Anyway that's no help to you, maybe he's having another wee growth spurt, he will settle eventually.

3 years?!?! Omg gem why did you even want another one lol Luke slept through 7-8 from 11 weeks and never changed once. I've had loud parties that he's slept right through, so Noah is a shock to my well-rested system :haha:

That's like a bloody soap opera! Does he just go about impregnating women then leaving them? lol

It would appear so, lol! Its so tempting to send him a text to rub in how much of a knob he is, but i think my dignity will be better kept if i just sit here n smugly chuckle to myself, lol!

And it took me 8 years to want another one, so i didnt get over it that quick! I was a 16 year old party girl when i had Sam. It was a major shock to the system, really didnt think id ever have another. Now i want a whole football team, lol x

Ive just realised how many bloody calories there r in i cant believe its not butter! Time to knock that shit on the head, lol. Im not generally a calorie counter, but this fitness pal thing has got me filling all kinds of shit out! DInner at dads wont help tonight. Its chicken n veg pie n roasties. Ill have to have 1 potato n a plate of veg i reckon, haha!

They really are. I know I'm really lucky with chris, he has his moments, but on the whole he's brilliant and we get on amazingly.

Luke's dad however. Pfffft, I could go on all day about him. And I never hold back, I regularly text him to tell him what a twat he is lol

Am I going to have to give up butter?!?!?! I can't stand marge it gives me the boak :( I'm having tandoori salmon tonight with boiled rice. Very healthy and low fat :D

Eww to salmon, lol! Tastes like mud to me! Since i have a poached egg on my toast i think i can give up the butter! Dont really taste it any way. Ive cut myself down to one slice though! Very good if i do say so myself.

I rang FOB though to figure out how to put this x box back in the bag. Couldnt fit the controllers in n i know his dad will just throw it in the car, so broken controllers probably wouldnt be a good thing. Not that its my problem, if it belonged to fob then fuck it, but it belongs to a little girl who doesnt really deserve it. I just said i hear your in trouble, to which he replied, nothing new there, im always in fuckin trouble with her! Haha i love hearing how things r going swimmingly for him x

Ahhhh well, it's his own stupid fault lol

I've never poached an egg, but it's my favourite way of having them lol I wouldn't know how to do it!!!

Got another dye for my hair, gonna do it soon, it better bloody work!

Morning

Sorry A is not sleeping Jo

Gem thats not a bad weight loss for a first week hun

Hiya Janie

Ive mastered poached eggs. I used to do all the boiling n stirring n ended up with a pan of frothy egg. Now i heat the water till it just starts to bubble, then i turn the heat right down n chuck the egg in. I just let it sit for a couple of mins till the white has all started to cook, then turn it up a bit to finnish it. They come out runny n yum! Just remember if there are llots of bubbles (boiling, lol) then it will break theegg up x

Mornin eliese. How ish u this morning?

Im good

When cooking poached eggs swirl the water first and then the eggs should come out i a nice teardrop shape

Morning eliese!

I was going to buy an egg poacher, are they worth it?

I may get brave and try do one later lol

Hey eliese, how's things?

Are you not feeling well Jo

Still cannot believe about Aidan last night

My eggs never work if i swirl, lol. The white seems to swirl apart, lol.

Ive never had an egg poacher jo, gonna have to google what they r lol.

I find aiden always seems to sound a little dull to be honest now. There are no real big moments in his songs, its all on one level. I reckon it prob sounds a whole lot better live than on tv though x I just couldnt imagine listening to him on the radio.

OMG! FInn is asleep on my bed n i just found the dog asleep on the bed next to him with his head nuzzled under finns arm! Thought he was in the bloody kitchen! Looked rather cute, but he so easily could of jumped on him when he got on the bed. He weights 30 bloody kilos! I dont think the dog would purposefully turn round n bite him or anything. He has had abuse from sam when he was a toddler. He once had sam stand on his stomach and slip down him leaving a massive graze and bruise, and he just yelped a little, didnt even get up till sam had got off. Even so, its a never say never thing! Must remember to make sure i put the baby gate up! STupid mummy!

Aw gem, that sounds really cute!

I have taken the shelf down above my fireplace. Not sure it was a good idea...

https://i.imgur.com/uoLRe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->