The Ramblers

Not really :( mum is coming round to help out tonight. I'm gonna get her to put up a mirror for me so that i can stop staring at the mess of a wall i have haha. Been up to much today?

Hey Im here too, been popping on and off quickly today, was reading a thread asking people what they wanted to do with their placenta, I really wish I'd kept mine now.

Hahaha I love your wall Jo, think you're gonna have to get the paint out lol

Forget painting it. I've bought a massive mirror to cover it :rofl:

I wish i'd had mine encapsulated. Never got given the option though :(

I didnt even see my placenta, whats it like

Jo Cherryglitter wants to start using fluff so I told her to talk to you

Haha Jo! id of had the shelf back up in seconds! Hope you start feelin better soon x

Eww to placenta! Im glad i didnt have to see it let alone tell em whaat to do with it!

Finn was just sitting sideways on my lap n spewed on the sofa. Its leather so it all started running towards me. Instead of reacting, i opted to shout save me sam save me! Tragic thing is i was being deadly serious :(

We just got back from swimmin. Fiunn is givin it big lix now, lol. His arms n legs all go for it like hes tryin to swim. Wish i could video it x

Mine came out in the toilet so after that I didn't really want to keep it, it took that long to come out I couldn't get away from it quick enough :haha: But thinking back, I would have had it encapsulated too, the thought of paté was there but I'm not brave enough lol

Eliese it looks like a big piece of liver lol It's not horrible though, I was fascinated by the one after I had Luke, I spent ages poking at it :lol:

Hahahahaah Gem, ya wimp. :p

Wonder how Jess got on today???

Janie - can you PM me the ending to the little house pwetty pwease?

Oooh, i hope jess had good news!

Janie - can you PM me the ending to the little house pwetty pwease?

Oooh, i hope jess had good news!

aww bloody hell!!
Just wrote out a entire post then the bloody connection dropped and now its gone.
Stupid phone!!
Carn't think what i wrote now. Lol

They haven't told me if i have got th morgage yet they wanted to ask me a few more questions. Funnily enough i had already answered the ones she asked when went on tuesday!! Wish they would hurry up. I'm not good at waiting!!

Hope your all okay.

Ahhhh hope you hear soon Jess.

Sent you it Jo ;) Do you know how many times I type your name and put 'Ho' ?!?! Hahaha so forgive me if I ever call you that :lol:

Aw jess, hope they tell you soon!

Janie i always type Ho too so really, i wouldn't mind haha.

Evening ladies! Been to dads for a plate of veggies, lol! Did i forget to add 2 measly roast potatoes n a yummy chick n veg pie, lol! Naughty me :D

Jess you must be gutted! Im shit at waiting to. Instant gratification all the way pls :D

DId your mum come round Ho? :lol:

Hahaha well I didn't even manage to get to weight watchers tonight :lol: I did have a healthy dinner though.....then got peckish and had 2 big mushrooms stuffed with philly! Ooooops.

Oooh, the jeremy kyle saga continues, lol. FOB has now split up with his gf, lol! I wonder if it was over the x box, lol!

Haha! Evening munchies is what i suffer with! I had to get sam to hide the 4 bars of dairy milk dads gf sent over, lol. Then i did a mini search to make sure they werent easy to find. Otherwise id make him rehide them, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->