The Ramblers

Ooh him! He always reminds me of bez!

Yeh he is a bit like him. I love him (JB not Bez); He makes me laugh so much, but then maybe I get his humour because I'm from Liverpool too. I want to go and see him later this year, but think he's sold out. :|

Aww that sucks. No1 really comes out my way. I did go to see Jimmy Carr 2 years in a row, but find him a bit boring live. Its all one liners and nothing really flows. I prefer a bit more of a story teller than someone who seems like they are reciting a joke book. I would love to see Frankie Boyle. His humour is so wrong, yet so funny, lol!

Bugger still havent done the bloody bottles! Bottles, glass of red, bed!

Aww that sucks. No1 really comes out my way. I did go to see Jimmy Carr 2 years in a row, but find him a bit boring live. Its all one liners and nothing really flows. I prefer a bit more of a story teller than someone who seems like they are reciting a joke book. I would love to see Frankie Boyle. His humour is so wrong, yet so funny, lol!

I wanna see Frankie Boyle too! He is Fab! I feel bad laughing at some of his jokes but can't help it. :haha:

Hubbie took Poppy to bed an hour ago and is watching her, so even though it's late, am just having an hour to chill and have a glass of wine too. :cloud9:

Enjoy your wine :D x

afternoon! Hows everyone? Ive done absolutely nothin today! Its been right good! Still feel right tired though! i might be off to the doctors with megan in the morning as she hasnt had a poo in a week. Surely thats not normal?! has anyone got any suggestion that could help her go? Shes farting loads and gets upset cos shes farted!

oh and i hope you both enjoyed your wine! Im so envious!!

Hi Jess!

I've had a bad night as i was running back and forth to the loo :blush

And housework all day today. Booooo!

BF babies can go a week without pooing but shouldn't seem constipated x

oh dear! Hope your feeling better now. I didnt think breastfed babies could get constipation? Ive tried putting her in a warm bath and rubbing her belly clockwise along with cycling her legs and nothin!:shrug: its going to be an explosive one when she finally does go!:haha:

To be honest, i'm wondering how BF babies can get constipated but apparently they can!

It'll be a pooplosion - be prepared to cut her out of her clothes and power wash her in the shower :haha: i'm actually jealous - A goes 5 times a day!

Hiya all, back home after a day of driving lol

Hows everyone

Evening ladies! Been a manic day of car booting, lol!

Ive also heard its normal for breast fed bubbas to go a week without pooping, but i suppose if its not normal for her then maybe best to get her checked out. Bet the docs will just send you on your merry way though :( Water is good for constipation. Not sure how you will do it without a bottle though. Im sure ive seen people suggest off a spoon before, but thats a lot of spoons of water and no doubt one soggy baby. Have you got any medicine syringes? Or a pipette? They might work. Ive been makin sure Finn has about an ounce a day at the min as the gaviscon hew is on is renowned for makin them constipated. He has a hard lumpy one this morning, but after a few chucks on the water bottle and a little while to digest, we are back to normal! He has always been one to have a hissy fit before doing lots of farts. It was never constipation though.

Bet your knackered Missy! Dont know what it is about sitting in a car doin bugger all that makes me so tired but it wipes me out!

Which one, lol! Went to 3 in total. Got nothing at the first as Finn screamed the entire way round. There was one of those electronic step machine things, where you kind of push down and out to the side slightly and it has different resistances. Ive always wanted one and it was only a fiver. Couldnt bloody carry it back to the car though as i was carrying Finn and i was to scared to put it in the pushchair as it was really heavy. Second one i managed to get a few bits. Got a cot bumper, quilt and fleece set for a fiver. Only the fleece had been used! Finns cot is on an angle and as he figits in his sleep his feet get closer to the bars. I've put the bumper on the foot end to stop him putting his feet through if he gets to close. Not sure what ill use the quilt for yet, lol. Maybe just to make the cot look pretty when hes not in it! Also got him 2 little jackets with the lables in still, 50p each! Oh and bargain of the day...An espresso/cappucino maker...With a froth nozzle (Always wanted a froth nozzle like they have in the cafes, lol!)For £1.50 Think that was it, lol. Oh no, i also got Finn a dressing gown for £1, that had the tags in as well! Think i spent more on food than i did on the stuff i actually bought, lol! Would have bought so much more, but Finn was a sleepy grumbler and he seems to shy to sleep in public, lol! Kind of rushed round and didnt stop to look properly.

Sounds food hun, I would love a coffee maker

did you get the pic I sent you

Ooh havent checked to be honest :D Ill checl now. Yes i have it! That pic is soooo much cuter when you see it enlarged, lol! He looks so happy bless him! Soon as i sort pics from everyone ill get it underway. I need to steal an Albert pic from facebook. Erm someone else told me to steal a facebook one as well. Now who was it, lol! Memory like a sieve i swear. I think it was Susie tellin me to get pics of Jess with erm...Something to do with spots :s

Still need pics from Aliss, Janie, Jess, Fluff and cherry. HAve i missed any1, lol. Oh ill feel bad if i have :s Thats if they want their piccys on that is.

I'll send you a pic now Scampie, while I remember. What was your email address again? :D

I keep on meaning to ask.... How is Sam getting on with Finn? I bet he just loves him! Sam looks like such a good boy.... or am I wrong? Is he a cheeky little monkey? :haha:

Hope Janie is okay... she seems to having a stressful few days (looking at her facebook etc) :)

Its [email protected]

Sam loves him to pieces. To much sometimes, rofl. If he cries during the evening before sam goes to bed, he will run to the bedroom and turn on the light to see whats wrong with him! Bright lights and babies dont mix, lol. He also likes to hang off me 24/7 when im holding him which is hard work. He is only trying to help though bless him, so i cant moan at him :D He is a good boy. Can slowly see the teenager trying to creep out thoughm, lol. Oooooooowwwhhhhh has become his new favourite saying. He gets it back when he asks me to do something haha!

SIL uploaded our pics of our day at Africa ALive last monday...I sooo have to share! I dont care how many children there were in line for face painting, we werent stepping aside untill ours were done! Got a few strange looks driving home x
#
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs249.snc4/39783_480265118573_598143573_6834841_5368334_n.jpg

Scampie, I sent a picture! Hopefully the file will open. Knowing my luck- it won't :D

Sam sounds like he adores Finn-it's so cute, I bet they grow up really close to each other. And love the picture...I wanna get my face painted now lol.. I wanna be a bunny! You look great by the way, considering you just had a baby and you have two children! Seriously.... your hair looks lovely and you don't look like you have any dark circles or anything! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->