The Ramblers

Is that why Albert is being an arse? Haha

Well i'm meeting him in 45 minutes. I've really gone off him after that picture. I mean, wtf was my reaction supposed to be? 'Oh, well now i've seen that ugly one-eyed monster I simply MUST see what it tastes like!' :sick:

Yes. They're all being arsey and that's why :haha:

Oh no wonder! I'd have told him to fuck off for sending that in the first place. Good luck anyways!!! :D

LOL, sorry jo that made me laaugh! Is it just me that thinks penis's r really unnatractive?

Hope it goes well Jo, and things can move on from the penis! Lets just hope it was a one off n he realises you mean it. I always find men a little excited about showing off their tackle. No idea why though.

I don't like them either. Ugh, horrible looking things! I need to make friends with one before I start to think it's alright to look at :rofl:

Haha! None of them want to make friends with me nemore

Hiya sorry I logged on and then got stuck into house work

Good luck Jo, I cant wait to hear how it went. I have 2 pics of Oh penis from before I came to live with him. Its funny cos my mum saw it the pics once lol

Sorry Af got you Gem but woohoo for no dog shit

Janie im sure Rhys is havig a growth spurt cos he is sleepy and off his milk

I was showing her his normal pic and cos I have a touch screen phone she scrolled to far lol she was really shocked ha

I quite like a hard penis but a soft one is really ugly

I wonder how jo is getting on :D Shes an hour n half in now. Wonder if she has had to beat him with a giant costa cup yet :D

My cousin was once going on about this pic of a penis someone sent him. He let me look at it for some time b4 informing me it was his....So very wrong, lol.

Ha you have a weird cousin

I hope she is ok, I just want everyone to find a good guy who looks after them and have lots of sex and babies

Very weird, lol.

Haha! My interweb mystery man questioned me about meeting people of the net yesterday. I wonder if he is getting ideas, lol x

LMAO @ your odd cousin and eliese's wish for life :D

Chris still sends me pics of his........:rofl:

I'm eating a corned beef and mustard sandwich. My eye's are watering I think I overdid the mustard lol Just back from the village, posted some stuff and called into teh co-op on the way back. Of course I bought wine. whoops.

lol Ive just been to the shop for a paper and the cat followed me

Gem would you meet internet guy

:O corned beef n salad cream sanger...Mmmmhmmm!

Hows chris doin with his movember tash?

Sam has just brought home a letter saying he needs something yellow or spotty...FOR TOMORROW to wear! Not sure how we will pull that off.

I dunno if id meet him at the min. I like our silly internet chats. Its not like i can enter into a relationship with him or anything at the min, and i cant go visit him that easily. Im not drggin finn on 360 mile round trips. He doesnt drive. Im just not sure what meeting him would actually achieve iykwim.

Maybe its for the best Gem

Children in need tomorrow isnt it

Ach yer better waiting for someone decent and nearby lol

His tash is really good! There's a movember photo album on my fb it's there lol plus the link to donate *wink wink*

Why do schools drop shit on you at the last bloody minute?!?! Although saying that, Luke has been known to 'forget' to give me letters til the day before lol

Sam handed it to me with the line "This isntg from today" For that i think all over horse bites are required. ill send him to school covered in mini bruises, lol. He hasnt even got old trousers i could sew spots on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->