The Ramblers

I'm back! He didn't jump on me thank god.

He actually seems quite nice. Not sure if there's anything there but i walked away smiling so will meet up with him again. Not as nice looking as in his pic, but that's always the case!

Pulled faces at him n stuff haha. But he just said that i'm 'quirky' which loses him a few points!

Awwww bless, glad it went ok. QUIRKY?!! Hahahaha oh dear I wouldn't be having that :lol:

Quirky lol

Gem I have been meaning to ask did FOB really get that girl pregnant

His ex? First time or this time? She must be gettin on for about 20 weeks now. Whether he did it or not, who knows, lol.

Whats quirky supposed to mean, lol. Glad it went well. x

Yeah I remember you sayig she was 8 weeks

tell him to put something on the end of it next time lol

I dunno yet. Didn't text him back after he said i'm quirky :rofl: it has to be a bad sign - i'm just me :shrug: i don't want him to think i'm 'quirky' coz i had a stupid woolly hat on and stopped to say hi to the big issue seller. It's just what i do :shrug:

Yeh. They have split up n got back together twice since then, lol. Wonder if he will stay with her till the birth, or if he dissapears b4 then, lol.

I think it could be din dins time, im hungryy x

He might be into quirky, u never know, lol. I thinkj whatever men say about us we would read something else into it. If hed of said you were stunning with an amazing personality, youd of presumed he was just tryin to sweet talk you, lol. Sometimes men really cant win. /thats generally cos they r tossers though :rofl:

I just hate the word quirky. Especially if someone is describing themself. 'Oooh i'm so wacky/quirky/different'. Generally it means they are annoying and boring hahaha

Haha! Yeh quirky isnt something u can use to describe urself. If you do then your clearly trying to be quirky, which kinda means your not doesnt it? I dont mean "you" as in you, jo. I mean people in general.

Exactly gem. So i think that by describing me as quirky it's like he sees me as a novelty item haha

I dont think describing someone else as quirky is a bad thing. But then i quite like quirky people...No not quirky..Insane! They make me feel like im normal, lol x

evening all!!

Quirky?! Don't know how i would take that if someone said it to me!

I don't know what the big obsession men have with their penis's i mean you don't see us taking pics of our boobs and sending it to someone you haven't even met! Men are weird!

I was going to ask you about the tash thing janie. Whats it for?

Dang carn't remember what else has been put!!

Oh yeah i dilute the essential oil with water jo. Maybe i didn't put enough water in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->