The Ramblers

EVening jess. Hows your day been?

We fixed the lack of spotty clothing issue! We drew multi coloured spots on a white t shirt, lol!

Im already in bed. Was asleep till finn just woke me up, lol.

Hi jess

Eliese we talked about loads of random stuff really. Just a lot of shit haha

Good work on the tshirt gem!

i'm doin okay!

Mi mum has given me her new phone to sort out so been messing with that all night! Fed up now though so i'm gonna bed!

Talk to you all tommorrow when i get my internet back on!!! Yey!

I used to send Oh pics of my boobs before I lived with him

Mornin! I could try send a pic of my boobs, but i think id have to include an arrow and a label so the recipient knew what they were looking at :D

What a good nights sleep that SHOULD have been! Went to sleep at about 8:15. Finn woke at 8:30, 9:30, 11, 1, 2 then was awake 4 till 5:30 :( Ive got a stinkin cold n it feels like someone has taken a cheese grater to my insides! Im hoping this period will help get rid of a little water retention though. Makes monday mornin weigh in seem more succesful, lol!

Hope you all selpt well! Oh, and day 2 of no dog poo...Woooo!

wohoo! morning everyone!

megan let me sleep in till 8!! she never done that before!

hmm maybe its just me then that doesn't do it!

whats everyone upto today?

ive got to visit the mil!! oh the joys.

Wow Gem, that really was a crappy sleep. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

We did a dummy run at 1.30, then bottle at 3.45, but he went back down thank god and woke us up shouting at 7.30 lol So all in all not too bad a night.

Jess, the tash is for movember, it's to raise money for prostate cancer awareness. It's been going a few years, but only really took off last year. Noone seems to want to donate tho :(

ITS BLOOMIN HARRY POTTER DAAAAYYYY!!!!!! Hahahahaha yaaaaaas! Noah is away to his grans, Luke's just heading to school, so I'm gonna dye my hair, potter about, then go see it at 2pm :D:D:D:D :happydance:

I'm such a geek/child/mental case.

Hey Jess! Way to go Megan! I think it's a shock to the system when they let you get a lie in lol

Awww thanks :D :hugs: You can do it here: https://uk.movember.com/mospace/650084/ and you can use paypal x

okay ill donate when i get some funds in my paypal! i put my ebay on hols because i maxed out my internet! so not solded anything!

Morning all

Sorry you had a crappy night Gem

Glad Megan slept well Jess

Yay for Harry Potter Janie

i hope the harry potter film is better than the last one. I thought it was rubbish!

:O Go and wash your mouth out Jess! Hahaha I though the last one was the best so far, they keep getting better and better imo. Not everyone's cup of tea though I guess, the last one was very dark.

lol janie! no ones told me to do that in a while! i liked all the others but i just didn't get the last film!

the books are better!

See I hated the first 2 films I was so disappointed because I love the books, but once the director changed I think they got much better. Obv still not up to the class and detail of the books, but really good all the same :D

I had a party for the last book coming out lol We all went down the WHSmiths at midnight, then came home and read it. Didn't stop til we'd finished hahahahaha then celebrated with vodka and beer. That was some weekend :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->