The Ramblers

I did the same Janie! I wish i could go and see the film :hissy: I'll donate to Movember later on today :)

Gem, sorry you're feeling shitty!

Glad megan slept well.

Hi Eliese!

I dont feel to bad. I think i may of felt shit if i hadnt of gone to bed at 8, lol. The period pains have eased off somewhat. Its the heaviest period ive ever had though i swear! I need to go get some super duper absorbant tampons, but im scared to leave the house, lol. Maybe ill put a nappy on b4 venturing out, lol!

Have you spoken to prison gurad man today Jo? Has he explained his "quirky" comment yet?

I just replied to his morning text. I don't want to text him too much because in reality i don't think it's gonna go anywhere!

Is that your thought since meeting him, or did u feel that way b4?

I dunno. My friend came round last night and let me rant aboit FOB. He's disgusted tbh. Made me realise i should maybe concentrate on getting back to being me and building my friendships back up!

Ive got to say i think its true that love finds you when your not lookin for it x I also dont see how i could build a relationship at the minute. I agree, work on your self, make sure you have all your friends around you, and love will find you when you least expect it x

Is he ok eliese? Bumped head or anything?

I think so, I was more shocked

I dont know how he did it

I was the same when i found finn on the floor. I refuse to call it falling, cos he couldnt of fell without making a sound, lol. Dont worry yourself to much. As long as he seems himself n isnt suddenly sleepy or anything, general cant rouse them n thaty stuff, im sure he will be fine x They will do alot worse in time :D

I just turned my back for a second and heard a thud lol
Maybe he has started to roll

Haha, thats an interesting way to teach mummy he can roll! Bad rhys, lol. Did he cry? I thought finn would of, out of shock if not pain. Not a squeak though!

Jo, I think that's a really good idea :D

And our local odeon has a mum and babies showing of a film each week, it's quieter and noone to moan if baby's crying :D You should have a look and you can go!

Poor Rhys. Bet he's fine though and you're worse off lol It's amazing how far they can move now, Noah can get right across the rug by wriggling on his back lol

Well that's me ready! My hair is RED! Only taken me 4 attempts lol

Haha, piccy? My toilet is bloody blocked! Looks like i might have to get the rubber gloves out, lol. Not lookin forwards to this. Not really sure what u do about a blocked toilet, lol. Ill take my phone incase i get stuck in the u bend, lol.

I just went in with a pair of gloves, lol. Which was fine till i went in to far n filled the gloves :( Was a few to many snotty tissues! All sorted now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->