The Ramblers

I miss susies funny moments! It seems rather quiet here without her. No1 made her leave though. A proper apology and some thought would of been a start to fixing it. Running away doesnt help anything.

I dont envy you unblocking a toilet

I wish I could have dressed Rhys as pugsy bear

Haha! I should of taken a pic of sam in his spotty t shirt! They were supposed to take something in for the raffle in exchange for non school uniform day. I refused to! The raffle is at christmas for funds for the school. What the hell is that to do with children in need? Seems more like abuse of the day if u ask me!

Hope Rhys is ok.

Janie, the book came today, thank you :)

Gem - when my toilet blocks i pour a bucket of water in and it does the trick :shrug:

Just been to my Nan's. I wasn't planning to but i went to the shop, got to the front of the queue and realised i hadn't taken my purse :dohh: got them to put my basket behind the counter while i went to get my purse. I was so knackered i didn't think i'd make it home alive so i stopped in to see her. She has given me mobey to get A an activity cube for christmas :happydance:

My mum has an activity cube finn plays with. He loves it.

Is it the one you get from mothercare? Xylophone, blackboard, bead things etc?

I think i have started a new debate where no one can get offended or pissed off. Whoop!

Dont be silly jo, thats not possible, lol.

I dont know where its from. Its plastic n has beads n spinny bits

Check it out. I called it 'breaking news'. It is possible!

I don't think it's the same - think the one i'll get is made out of wood. I love wood toys for some reason.

Sry, back now. Ive been photoshopping, lol! Just cos finn wouldnt smile in his hat in the basket, doesnt mean i cant pretend he did :D

Ill go find your thread now Jo x

Attachments

• sepia finn.jpg
    sepia finn.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Ooh no im not so sure about him. I was all prepared with my mass debate joke till i saw the pic, lol!

evening all!

I love that pic gem!

Love the debate jo!! i honestly don't think anyone can get offended! but there it still time! lol

I may have got a morgage WWWOHOOO! lol
We have got to go down on tuesday to clarify everything then we should be good to go!
Got my toes and everything crossed!

Whats everyone been upto today?

I'll keep everything crossed for you too!

I've been trying to get A to nap all day. He's just gone off so i'm making some pasta. Shame tv is so rubbish tonight!

Shame nothing about the pic is real, lol. Hes not wearing that hat. The face isnt the same pic as the body, and hes not in the basket really either, lol! Seemed easier than getting a pic of him smiling in it though x

Really hope it goes your way Jess. Ill cross for you too x

Havent done much today. Finn has been at mums for a couple of hours. I was supposed to come home n clean, but screw it!

i always feel like that when it comes to cleaning!!!

argh megan seems to have an obsession with the keyboard!!
if you see numerus typo's its cos shes grabbing at it!l ol

Urgh. I spend ages getting A to nap and now he's sleeping i want to wake him up for a cuddle :dohh:

He has a new comforter...

https://i.imgur.com/47FK9.jpg

He was being really restless until i gave him them to cuddle :rofl:

Awww bless him and his cuddly wipes lol there's a bit in that book that says they may like to cuddle something more at this stage....looks like he's found his one :lol:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyllloooooooooooooooooooooo!!! HP was awesome! Can't wait for the next one :D

Chris has decided to stay through at his mums with NOah tonight, so I'm home alone! Tis very quiet....

Awww Jess I really hope this is it for you, I've everything crossed too xx

Haha im glad its not just finn who thinks wipes r cuddly!

I'm so jealous Janie! Did they cut it off at a good point? I'm not sure if i've seen the film for half blood prince. I'd imagine i'd remember if i did :shrug:

Might see if i can go to tesco and get it to watch tonight. Except i have no DVD player :growlmad:

I donated on chris's mospace, did it work? x

Yes I see it! Thank you :hugs: x

Yeah they cut it off at a good bit, I wont say on here though. I couldn't believe when it had finished, it flew in! I was crying at bits and everything :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->