The Ramblers

thanks all!!

Oh that sounds nice and peaceful janie! Make the most of it!

Is megan sleeping?

A has raided the babywipes and is trying to eat them!

does anyone watch come dine with me?

This time i'm sure one of them is in a pole dancing club!

I saw it! I think he was just using it to show off wasnt he? He seemed like quite a knob!

Finn defo likes a munch on a babywipes packet, lol!

morning all!

Megan seems to love babywipes aswell but then again she will try eat anything that comes in contact with her hands! lol

I don't really know gem! maybe. I don't think i would go into one of them clubs to film come dine with me! lol

Lol, true. But he seemed to be trying to promote his celeb image at any possible moment. I presumed that was just his way of saying this is how i spend my time, llol. He actua;;y didnt end up seeming as bad after his turn. He was rather jealous of the last womans house, lol.

How did megan sleep? We had a 3am bottle, but i can cope with that. He slept till my alarm woke us at 8:20, lol. Why the hell my alarm was set i have no idea.

Hope everyone slept well x

Morning! My mum woke me up with a text at stupid o'clock this morning :(

Anyone got anything exciting planned?

Bad mum, lol! Why do people do that? You have a baby so surely your up at stupid oclock, lol!

DId you sleep well other than that?

Nothing but cleaning shopping n playing planned here! How bout u?

megan had one dummy wake up! don't know what time it was though lol. then she was cooing in her bed at 7!
She normally comes into my bed when she wakes in the mornings so i can get a bit more sleep but we just got up this morning!

stupid alarms always go off when you don't want them!

Nope got naff all to do today! gotta go round to my parents later! Ohh what a fun life i lead! lol

Heeeyyyy, haven't read back yet, just gonna say thanks Gem for your donation :D

Now I shall read back and return soon :lol:

Oh Jess too!!! :hugs: Sorry, I didn't get an email for yours, just saw it on the page xx

No worries x And good morning! R u gfeeling refreshed?

No I feel like shit lol of course I ended up with folk round and drinking wine. I'm away back to bed lol

Haha! At least u had a good night! Happy sleeping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->