The Ramblers

Mum has been round helping me to tidy up! Haha it was all a bit messy because i was ill then A was a nightmare. It is looking much better now :)

Got my housing and council tax benefit decision through this morning. It seems to be a lot but i'm not complaining! I only get it until January anyway.

Whoooo go Megan! Seriously, i'm gonna be having words with A. Everyone else's baby sleeps :sad:

Going to get his Christmas present from his great nan today :)

Can u send her round to mine next? Lol. Glad youve got your council n housin sorted. At least youll have less to worry about till jan x

evening all! How are we?

I hate cleaning! It always get on top of me and then takes a day to sort it out again!

I find the same thing. Then you spend an entire day trying to juggle baby n house work, just to find its a tip again the next day neway, lol!

Yeah i'm already in a mess again :dohh: did my food shopping though. Not very well. Didn't get any fruit or veg because i'll go to the greengrocer and it came to 108 pounds :shock: i did buy 6 harry potter dvds though haha.

Everyone ready for x factor?

lol jo!
I'm leathal when i go to the supermarkets! I always spend way more than a should!

You still got a ebay addiction gem?!

Wow you've all been quiet today lol

Jo that's awesome, well worth it for a full days worth of Harry :D lol

Is it me or has xfactor got really silly. Hmmph. Time for a boycott lol

I went shopping tonight too, bought so much cheese! Stilton with cranberries and golden raisins. Epic awesomeness. And made a huge plate of chilli nachos. Then ate some of the cheese, then a donut. Now I'm gonna have a pear cider. Diet? What diet?? :lol:

What you been doing eliese?

Jess i pick up the most random shit. I decided i NEEDED a diary earlier. I don't bloody well go anywhere! :dohh:

Janie that most definitely is a diet. A crap one ;) I have mexicana cheese, neh neh ne ne neh!

Just been out, doe some xmas shopping with MIL and had dinner over there
also taken Morse to the vets

Oh is trying to get Rhys to sleep, its not working lol

I liked it!

Aw, poor Wagner :(

Sounds busy eliese! Bet you'll sleep well tonight

it must make him feel really horrible when people boo him! after all its not his fault people keep voting for him!

And i think louis is very rude getting his name wrong all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->