The Ramblers

Aww. She looks very thoughtful x Was it countdown time?

Lol i look a touch jaundice though. I actually think there is something wrong with her camera! I look generally awful in all the pics she took, lol! Dont think squinting in the sun helped much! Thanks for the compliment x

Aww. She looks very thoughtful x Was it countdown time?

:haha: Nooooooo Sudoku!

To me she looks like she is thinking "alright mummy.. I know I'm cute, but quit taking pictures. You're such an embarrassment"

:D

I always look jaundiced when I have yellow facepaint on (not often though lol).. :D That yellow face looks better than my usual make up.

afternoon! Hows everyone? Ive done absolutely nothin today! Its been right good! Still feel right tired though! i might be off to the doctors with megan in the morning as she hasnt had a poo in a week. Surely thats not normal?! has anyone got any suggestion that could help her go? Shes farting loads and gets upset cos shes farted!

Has she pooed yet? Isla once went almost a week without pooing. You can try giving a teaspoon of orange juice (with bits). I did that and she went within an hour afterwards - it was very explosive and went through several layers of clothes :haha:

morning all

I have Rhys in his first jeans and shirt today awww, and they are 3 - 6m

Ooh do we get a piccy :D Finn is in 3-6 month sleepsuits and they are gettin to short already :(

morning all

I have Rhys in his first jeans and shirt today awww, and they are 3 - 6m

cute :cloud9: - would love to see a piccie. Isla just about fits in 0-3 months still, but in the next week or so will have to get the 3-6months clothes out. :happydance:

Ooh can i show off Finn Flops latest trick :D

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs314.snc4/41055_460671536689_618816689_6898617_167537_n.jpg

We wont mention the after shot which was a pic of a flopped out Finn on my bed, lol!

Our babies are growing up so fast! Albert has gone into 3-6 mth clothes too! Here's a pic :cloud9:

https://i.imgur.com/geSuG.jpg

:O How cute! The outfit Finn has on in that pic is 3-6 months. Its gettin to small for him :O I think Finn needed Alberts outfit when we went to Africa alive. He almost looked like he was on safari, but A's outfit would defo have fitted the criteria!

It was on sale in boots :)

Also, while we're getting pics out i took a picture of A's side of the bedroom after i tidied it yesterday. I'm still so proud of my design skills :)

https://i.imgur.com/WJYo1.jpg

Afternoon everyone!

Hubbie has just taken Poppy out for a walk, so am tidying and cleaning the house like a mad woman, so naturally I needed 5 mins rest to come online :D

Got Poppy weighed today- she is 13lb10oz and in the 85th centile. She is doing so well. She is also in 3-6 month clothes now, but she still hasn't worn half of her 0-3 month clothes. :shrug:

Jess- has she poo'd yet? Like the others said it seems fairly normal for breastfed babies, and if she isnt in pain I wouldn't worry. Have you tried cool, boiled water?

Missy I put little jeans on Pops the other day-she looked so grown up! It brought a tear to my eye..:cry:

Dopey- Love his side of the bedroom! Very creative! And organised. Poppy's room is relatively tidy, but its about the only room in the house that is at the moment. It gives me the shivers just thinking about the mess. :growlmad:

Hope everyone is having a good day. x

Ooh can i show off Finn Flops latest trick :D

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs314.snc4/41055_460671536689_618816689_6898617_167537_n.jpg

We wont mention the after shot which was a pic of a flopped out Finn on my bed, lol!

:haha: At least you got the shot! He looks so adorable!

I've never been able to see myself with a little boy, and always wanted a girl, but seeing A, Rhys and Finn has definitly made me happy to have a boy next. They are sooooo cute!

Susie - i was the exact opposite. I've never imagined having a daughter!

I was all for havin a girl this time, one of each an all. But i soon realised i wouldnt have a bloody clue what to do with 1, rofl. My dad brought me up, so i could erm...teach her how to build a wall?

Lovin the room Jo. Finn doesnt have a side as such. Just fit him in where i can, lol. Is that a mobile attatched to his change mat? Finn is already tryin to get hold of his cot mobile and he isnt far off. Dont think that will last long before i have to remove it.

Susie - i was the exact opposite. I've never imagined having a daughter!

It must depend on what sort of person you are and your experience. I have three neices, so I'm just so used to being around little girls... dressing up with them, and playing with their little dolls etc. I don't think I'd know what to do with a boy.

Scampie, it is a mobile... A isn't grabbing yet so it's not a problem. Only bought it because it's humphrey's corner and that's what all his bedding is!

Susie, you're right, i don't know many little girls :)

Well the ticker is finally underway, lol! Just workin on the first lil title page at the min. Need everyone else to send me pics. Think ill PM them as they probably missed us talkin about it.

Ive just had my top puked on, but can i be bothered to change before going to dads for monday night pie n mash...Whats wrong with rubbing it in? Such class, lol!

afternoon! Hows everyone? Ive done absolutely nothin today! Its been right good! Still feel right tired though! i might be off to the doctors with megan in the morning as she hasnt had a poo in a week. Surely thats not normal?! has anyone got any suggestion that could help her go? Shes farting loads and gets upset cos shes farted!

Has she pooed yet? Isla once went almost a week without pooing. You can try giving a teaspoon of orange juice (with bits). I did that and she went within an hour afterwards - it was very explosive and went through several layers of clothes :haha:

Yes she has had one this morning!:thumbup: but it wasn't an explosive one like i was expecting and it really stunk where normally hers don't smell much and it wasn't a constipated one either!
I think i'm going to try the orange juice though as well as give her some water!
Its so hard trying to figure out whats wrong with them! I'm learning very slowly!!:blush:

I love A's side of the bedroom dopey! I have seen them changing mats with the mobiles on but they are too big for my changing table!:growlmad:
And isn't fin clever!!! he looks so cute!

I think megan must be small for her age as she is only just fitting into 0-3 months although her sleepsuits Wont fit her for long as shes long! and got big feet lol! think she takes after her dad:haha:

I have always looked after girls as i have 2 nieces and second cousins but i wasn't actually bother as to what i got! i would love to have one of each! don't think i could go through the whole 9 months of carrying again!:nope: Maybe in a couple of years i would have forgot what it felt like to be a whale!:haha:

How is everyone today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->