The Ramblers

Evening ladies. I think i must be post natal nesting, lol. been cleaning since finn went to bed n not done yet x WIll catch up in a bit. Hope everyone is havin a good night x

Well i feel like ive been living in a tip to long, lol. Not that its bad, but you know when clutter starts to accumulate....Time to declutter again, lol!

I dunno how you cope with him up at this time of the night. Do you go by baby led parenting? Is that what its even called? You have never mentioned wanting to get him into a routine or anything, so i presumed you just go by what he wants. I think the only routine we really have is bed time, but thats mainly his own routine anyway. He wouldnt go off if he didnt want to.

morning gem!

how are you?

you upto anything nice today? ive got to go and get megan some new vests and sleepsuits!

I slept badly. I tend to let A do what he wants, when he wants, but i'm going to have to impose some sort of sleep rules after last night's meltdown (see baby club for my sudden breakdown haha)

What age suits is megan in now jess?

I have to take some photos of A for christmas cards. I bought him the best things ever yesterday - i'll post some pics soon :)

Saw your thread in baby club, is A being an angel this moring

He's being ultra cute. Just wish he would sleep. i'm going to offer him food today! :)

Ill read in a tick! Morning eliese n jo!

What u offering him Jo?

Sorry Jess. Didnt see your post. Mornin! We just got up, lol. Nothing planned today. Finn needs new vests n slepsuits as well. Wanna shop for me while your out? lol x

Just read your post in baby club. You must be pullin yeh hair out, bless ya! You feeling ok this mornin? I dont really know what to suggest. If he wants feeding then nothing i have tried will really help, and it sounds like uve tried most of it anyway. Your defo not failing him though. You do a great job, dont think otherwise. Must drive you mad when i moan about finn waking up a couple of times x

Have you had any suggestions which your gonna try? Obv the weaning, anything else?

You gonna go for BLW?

shes in 6-9 sleepsuits and is just going into 3-6 vests and clothes!
I feel like i'm constantly buying her clothes!

Its very quite in here lately!

I carn't believe cher is in the bottom 2! think paije is gonna go!

I think i'm just gonna have to man up and put up with it!

I have been out all day and left my phone at home. Fe
Felt like i'd lost my arm haha

I feel like that when i leave my phone at home! Its mad at how dependent you become on them!

A not napping and waking up all the time at night!

Where is everyone tonight? Is it just you and me, jess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->