The Ramblers

Ooh Jess your alive, lol. Would you like to have a pic of Megan on the ramblers ticker im making? If you do send me one to [email protected], or leave a facebook link on here to the ones you want. Need one with a big cheesy grin, then another one of your choice :D

K time for pie n mash at pops! Catch you all in a tickle!

Ive sent you two through let me know if there too big!

I will email a pic of Isla tomorrow. what a fab idea. I'm out at the moment so it's a bit tricky.xx

well after waitin all week for her to have a poo she done 2 today! Glad she didnt have one big one though as it would have gone everywhere!!

Hi all

Rhys is watching the football lol

Here is a pic from before, the bennie hat was ohs idea, said it makes him look like a gangster lol

Attachments

• Photo0152.jpg
    Photo0152.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5
I will email a pic of Isla tomorrow. what a fab idea. I'm out at the moment so it's a bit tricky.xx

No problems hun. It will probably take me a few more days to do it anyway as spare time isnt something i come by very often, lol. Its hard to photoshop 1 handed.

Hi all

Rhys is watching the football lol

Here is a pic from before, the bennie hat was ohs idea, said it makes him look like a gangster lol

Haha check out the lil gangster! How cute. I realised i dont have you on FB so i sent you a request :p

are you girls all on fb? if any of you want to add me as friend pm me and I'll let you know my full name :)

Missy - Rhys looks too cute in his lil hat.
xx

are you girls all on fb? if any of you want to add me as friend pm me and I'll let you know my full name :)

Missy - Rhys looks too cute in his lil hat.
xx

Morning

I have brought Rhys some lovely books, peace at last is my fave I used to have it read to me

What do you like reading to your Los

Does anyone allow their Lo to nap on their tummy? Isla fell asleep in the colic hold this morning and then I popped her in her moses basket on her tummy and she's fast asleep - much better than on her back. I know you're not meant to but I have a movement sensor monitor and check on her ever few mins. Do you think it's ok to do this?

I would say its ok hun, when my mum had me they said babies should sleep on there tummy

do what you think is best

Im not sure if you guys know but Sugarkisses is pregnant again

she was pregnant the same time as us but lost luke at 23 weeks, wishing her so much luck

Heeeyyyyy everyone.....thought it was about time I got out of my fuggy head and chatted on here again, I haven't read through the thread yet but will catch up soon.

Had a pretty traumatic last week, won't go into too many details, but my PND took a turn for the worse, I've been a gibbering wreck all weekend. Chris didn't help matters by disappearing on Saturday for 24 hours, only to return home and tell me he was out with my ex best pal, who put me through hell last year, so needless to say that made it so much worse. I kicked him out yesterday, went totally mental, then when he went to leave I was in such a state he stayed. Thank god!!!!!!

So anyways, I'm putting that behind me, but gotta see the doc again tomorrow, they're talking about bipolar disorder - I bloody mentioned this to them years ago but they pooh-poohed me about it, but it really would explain my erratic behaviour, and tendencies to do very odd things at times lol God I feel like a nutter! The best thing about being pregnant was that I felt completely normal the whole time, but that's not the best solution methinks :haha:

On a good note though, Noah is doing amazingly :D so I must be going right somewhere along the line. He's even slept from 7.30pm til 2.30am on Sat and Sunday nights, then 7.30 til 4(!!!)am last night. Thank god for a half decent sleep.

Hope you're all well, and don't mind me popping in and out like that!!! xx

Heeeyyyyy everyone.....thought it was about time I got out of my fuggy head and chatted on here again, I haven't read through the thread yet but will catch up soon.

Had a pretty traumatic last week, won't go into too many details, but my PND took a turn for the worse, I've been a gibbering wreck all weekend. Chris didn't help matters by disappearing on Saturday for 24 hours, only to return home and tell me he was out with my ex best pal, who put me through hell last year, so needless to say that made it so much worse. I kicked him out yesterday, went totally mental, then when he went to leave I was in such a state he stayed. Thank god!!!!!!

So anyways, I'm putting that behind me, but gotta see the doc again tomorrow, they're talking about bipolar disorder - I bloody mentioned this to them years ago but they pooh-poohed me about it, but it really would explain my erratic behaviour, and tendencies to do very odd things at times lol God I feel like a nutter! The best thing about being pregnant was that I felt completely normal the whole time, but that's not the best solution methinks :haha:

On a good note though, Noah is doing amazingly :D so I must be going right somewhere along the line. He's even slept from 7.30pm til 2.30am on Sat and Sunday nights, then 7.30 til 4(!!!)am last night. Thank god for a half decent sleep.

Hope you're all well, and don't mind me popping in and out like that!!! xx

glad your ok hun, I was abit worried cos of what you put on fb

Hi everyone! I've been well busy doing paperwork for the last few days (yawn).

Janie - i have bipolar so know what you mean - took me over 5 years to get a diagnosis!

Fluff - i let albert nap on his tummy because he loves it! Just make sure isla can lift her head and there are no blankets or toys near her head and she'll be fine!

Missy - i bought some humphreys corner books for albert but he seems to prefer watching waybuloo on tv :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->