The Ramblers

Oh Jo! Im so glad you said that! I ate a bit to much cous cous week 1 of diet, n i was a little....Bunged! Now im eating lots of baked veg! Less bunged but I tell ya, if you think your arse stinks, you should smell mine!

Haha sorry jess! It was terrible though - it warranted me telling everyone.

How did megan sleep?

Lmao @ the stinky farts! I think Chris wishes I was single too, I have no shame :haha:

I'm having a Rooney rant this morning. Fat granny shagging tosspot!!!!! Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I wish I didn't love football so much lol

Noah's away for the day, I'm going to Ikea for the whoooole day :D

Jess I just realised I never congratulated you on your house!!!! Sorry!! :hugs:

So how are we all? How did the babies sleep??

Morning janie and eliese!

A was up a lot last night :(

Anyone know what i could get as a cheap-ish wedding gift? My friends are getting married today and i've left it a bit late :wacko:

morning jo, eliese and janie :wave:

Megan slept okay last night had about 3 dummy wake ups but she at the side of my bed so i only had to lean over and pop it back in! she got me up at 7.

Not sure about the wedding gift gem! i always spend way to much on presents.

Im not buying wedding gifts, lol! Tesco do a toaster for a fiver :rofl:

Morning ladies! Hows your bum today Jo, lolol! SOrry, i was still chuckling about that this morning.

We didnt sleep great either. Tried to get an hours kip this morning n even turned my phone off. Seems thats clearly a cue to call the house fone which is even louder...Grrr!

Hiya Gem, sorry you didnt get much sleep

Ive just ordered Ohs xmas present. The new Alien box set on blu ray

My Bro has also got ripped off buying a IPOD nano off the net, I did warn him

Its a fake site, Ive been looking it up

If he does get an ipod off it it will be really fake

Oh gutted! How did he pay? By card? If it was paypal then he should be able to get his money back. If it was with his card, id ring the bank. He might have some kind of fraud protection. Also just to make them aware incase his bank card details suddenly get used else where!

Yeah I told him that, he paid by credit card

Any idea how to clean a babies teeth, I cant work out how they spit the tooth paste out lol

With sam i used to was my hands, then put a teeny bit on the brush then lather it up a bit with my finger. That way there was no lump of toothpaste n then i didnt worry about rinsing or anything.

Thats a good idea, I need to get a tiny toothbrush today

Went to tesco, found nothing. Would it be rude if i just bunged 20 quid in a card?

My bum is not so stinky this morning. Thank god, i don't want to be gassing out the wedding ceremony :rofl:

Still can't believe rhys has teeth! Makes him seem so grown up!

If i were them id appreciate £20 in a card more than a gift that 30 other people also bought, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->