The Ramblers

Aww bless him! Ive got all my ingredients to make bread now. I opted for a cheapy tin rather than a bread maker. Gonna have a go in the oven. If it goes well ill consider a bread maker. Maybe ask for 1 for crimbo!

How is A gettin on with his food Jo? Is any1 giving water to their bubbas now they r weaning?

Eliese you should try giving him what you have for dinner - as long as there is no salt in it. I was surprised at how well A took to it and it seems Rhys would be more than able to do it!

I'm gonna see if i can pick up a willow tree figure but if not they'll get money!

Yeah I might try Jo, It will give me a reason to get vegies in. My diet has been rubbish since living with Oh cos he is so picky

I do try and give him water Jo but he isnt intrested. He also diesnt like the sippy cup yet

Finn cant get the hang of his either. He tries to get the whole lid in his mouth rather than the little spout, lol. When i cooked apples theres was loads of juice came out of them. I thought about flavouring the water with it a bit, but im a bit worried he then wont take water. Bah, these babies r too confusing, lol x

Woo, weve just had our most convincing roll to date, lol! He went front to back...And now hes stuck like a tortoise on its back, lol! Legs a waggling!

haha, wish Rhys would mo

Im gonna start giving him weetabix in the morning with warm milk

Hey everyone! I am now thoroughly depressed as I saw a million things I wanted but have no money :'(

Can't mind what's been said lol But I've been giving Noah water for ages now, he loves his cup because inbetween sips he can rub his gums on the spout lol He's like something possessed with it! He's murder with his teeth just now though, he chews on everything.

eeeeehhhhh there's a bunch of magpies and crows having a battle on my front lawn it's scary!!!

:O The birdsss are comingggggg!

Dont u judst hate that Janie! Thats why i dont go to places like ikea, lol. I want it all!

You should all be getting messages soon informing you of who you are secret santa too :D I sorted it eventually, lol. If everyone pms me their address, ill make a list of them and pm everyone the address list!

How much we spending on it then??

I bloody love Christmas, my tree's going up next weekend :D

I cant rememver if we agreed a tenner or a fiver x

I'm happy with a tenner, it's easier to get something lol but obv if folk are skint then a fiver lol

You've to send your address to gem in a pm and she'll send everyone the full address list

It's quiet in here tonight!! I think I'm gonna start stretching my ears this evening :D

evening all!

Been reading that tread in girly sanctuary! arn't some men arseholes!

How are we all?

Ill message you now gem!

Oh what thread is this?! I'm gonna go do my nosy lol

Evening Jess :wave: All good here thanks :D How be things at your end???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->