The Ramblers

Evening ladies! Im nearly ready for bed, lol. Cant be buggered to do anything.

Hope your havin good evenings and babies r bein good.

Once jo sends her addy ill forward the list to u x

yep all good at my end janie!

The tread is called finally the truth but be prepared for a day to read it!!!

Ooooh, that thread is long! I have been reading since it all happened :(

Weirdest things happened tonight. A) someone i've known for a while looked uber hot in a suit! B) when i went to that halloween party there was a bloke there that was really fit but he was 42. I told my friend that i thought he was nice. Apparently he has been asking about me and wants my number. Get in. Free drinks! Haha

Are you all good?

Is there some bnb confusion going on? People keep confusing mine n Jo's posts, lol! No1 has been asking about me :( :D My stalker has told me he has bought me a christmas pressie though. Weirdo!

How did we all sleep? Finn woke up twice wanting bottles and about 5 times for his bloody dummy! What is going on with him. WHat happened to just going to sleep"!

Morning!

Stalker? Is that the cabbage blow job dude? Whooooo another 2lbs lost! Well done :)

Can't believe how early A has woken up. I wanted a lie in :(

morning Jo!

The stalker is the dude whos 50+ n admitted to fancying me when i was a kid! He is rich though so it might be good, lol! ALways look on the bright side n all?

The 2lbs was from monday mornin weigh in! Hopefully ive lost a couple more by now.

Cabbage blow job dude couldnt stalk me if he tried, i dont think it works if your stalkee stalks u first does it? :D

GO TO SLEEP A! We have been up ages :( Not amused either, lol x

Ooooh, maybe it's something shiny! :happydance:

I don't think you can stalk someone if you don't even know their name!

My friend is passing my number to that bloke... i have a weird, kind of excited feeling about it :blush:

ooh you go jo! and you haven't even tried!!

sorry about the stalker gem. dirty old man!

i had a shit nights sleep! megan woke up for her dummy about 20 times i think! broken sleep is crap! she then slept till 8 though so a bit of extra sleep!

so don't you know who everyones santa is then gem?

and what wouldn't be acceptable to send?

Morning jess

I know - i am sooooo back in the game! Found out he mentioned me after the party but thought me and FOB had only just broken up so hadn't said anything to me because of that. I have a good feeling about this!

Oh no! Will megan not sleep without a dummy?

nope!

shes not normally that bad so i'm thinking she might have been feeling unwell as she kept waking up screaming.

I hope it works for you jo!
I think the friend set ups are the best!

Maybe she's teething. I think i also read if they wake up crying it is because they're still tired :shrug:

yeah thats what she does in the day when shes still tired but she normally winges when she wakes at night and wants her dummy!
Maybe it is teething :shrug: Not sure.

Morning

Not impressed with Oh cos he didnt come home till half 8 last night

I have a good feeling bout this guy Jo
Sorry Megan and finn Didnt sleep well

Thanks Eliese, i do too! Just got to wait for him to get in touch now, and i'm very impatient! Maybe i should get hayley to give me his number and text him first! :haha:

Where was OH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->