The Ramblers

How dare he work late, lol!

Ive got no idea who the secret santas r jess! I just asked someone to randomly send messages to us. I dont think anything is unnaceptable personally, lol! Maybe we should have a set time christmas day/evening where we come online n open them together? Rather than in front of our parents or anything, lol. Just incasse haha!

lol! yeah i think that would be a good idea! just incase its something i don't want others to see!

I've got a few ideas.

I have no clue for the other one i have to do though. She's preggers so i might put a pamper pack together!

It's oh so quiet (do do doooo doooo) it's oh so still. It's oh so quiet.... and so peaceful until...

YOU BLOW A FUSE! ZING BOOM! :D

Ive been shopping! We have shoes x 3 :D 2 pairs of summer shoes, 1 pair £12 n 1 pair £15 and a pair of boots for my bday from my bro! Bargain, lol.

I have no idea what to get for my ss. Are we going to reveal who bought what after or not? I reckon sendind by say the 14th maybe? 10 days to arrive. Do you think thats cutting it a bit fine?

Hey all!

Your not ment to know who sent it you are ya??

I've never done ss before!

What's everyone been upto today?

I've been shopping again! Its a good job I haven't got any credit cards or I would be in some right dept!!!!

Same here, lol. And i just signed up to sky, lol. Been lookin at tv packages for ages. 2 lads knocked sellin sky. They came in, had tea, played lego for a while, lol. Oh its been hilarious, lol. I kept makin him laugh while he was on the phone to india! So funny. He wouldnt do my washing up but i did blag free installation n a free hd+ box.

All the secret santas ive done ive always ended up finding out who got mine afterwards. I dunno. Up to you girlies :D

Lol!

I hate it when salesmen come nocking on the door!

I'm not fussed if we find out or not!

Evening

I have brought Rhys a high chair, he is gonna try some pasta, cheese and carrot in a bit

were you chatting up the sky guy Gem

Ohh yummy! Pics? :D

No chatting up of the sky men, lol. There was 2 of them, they looked about 18 n fugly! They were funny as fook though, lol! They didnt want to leave, haha! They seemed more interested in lego n the wii than selling sky to me, lol!

I dont normally entertain salespeople at all. Generally im of the mindset that if i want something ill ring up n get it, i dont need u on my doorstep or my phoneline! Ive been "getting sky" for a long time though and never bothered to call after they wouldnt let me speak to a salesman on the freephone number and got angry with them that they wanted me to pay to buy something from them!

Well at least you got a good deal gem!

How's the blw going jo?

I feel knackard tonight! Thinking early night!

Im thinking i wanna go to the ann summers party with my bestie :( Ive got new shoes n i wanna go out now, lol! Just to celebrate gettin £100 worth of shoes for £25 lol!

Finn went to bed at 6 n i expected him to wake up after 10 mins. He woke and by the time i got through he was asleep again! Im gonna regret this!

Finn seems to go down really early for you!

Hope megan sleeps better tonight. I've just put her down and she's nodding!

I got my new upgrade! I got a blckberry torch! I'm starting to think I should have picked a different one though as it keeps unlocking its self and I'm going to end up ringing people in my pocket!!

Finn is up, lol! So not so early! He tends to go about 7 normally though. Was 8 but i didnt try change it when the clocks changed x

Sorry been entertaining, lol! Sounds like your having a fun night jess, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->